ADVERTISEMENT

Another RINO 'Speaker' to bite the dust..

that is cool
In the late 70's the area was car-centric. My highschool probably didn't have 600 kids in total but the parking lot was magnificent.
1 - GTO
3 - CHEVELLE'S
1 - 55 Bel Air
1 - 57 Bel Air
1 - Mercedes Coupe (daughter : rich dad)
Multiple Mustangs, Novas, Comets, Camaros,,..

I drove a 65 Mustang.

Farm boys + machine shops + some skills= nice cars

If we had more GW’s and JM’s, with more spending reduction sprinkled in. I’d be tickled.
Vanilla DC ( the taste not the color) with cost and corruption reduction would be nirvana right about now.

Joe Manchin and the once semi influential Blue Dog Democrats who were concerned about deficit spending have slowly been replaced by Republicans.
But Private Enterprises cannot coerce obedience as does The Leviathan and it's minions.

The surveillance state and the eternal war machine make a toxic combination, poisonous to our Constitutional Republic.

Since when did private enterprise not establish all kinds of rules and regulations for workers ? Wonder what the food we eat and the products we buy would be like without private enterprise being subject to government regulations.

Actually don't we have a federal constitutional republic ?
Added "federal" as the state governments,
as in the case of abortion and even immigration, are playing bigger and bigger roles in our lives. When the state's majority takes away the constitutional and legal rights of a minority the minority can take it's case to the courts. This balance of powers prevents one branch of government from becoming too powerful.

Our system may not be perfect. However, IMO, our government has somehow over the years balanced the interests of those who own and manage the private enterprise versus the interests of workers and consumers who rely on private enterprise for their earnings, services, and products.

House GOP dysfunction is off the charts. Here's former Navy Seal, Purple Heart recipient and Republican Congressman (Texas) Dan Crenshaw, on some Republican members' vehement opposition regarding aid to Ukraine and threats to remove Johnson as Speaker:

"I guess their reasoning is they want Russia to win so badly that they want to oust the Speaker over it. I mean, that's a strange position to take. I think they want to be in the minority, too. I think that's an obvious reality."

What a shitshow, and with less than seven months until Election Day.

House GOP dysfunction is off the charts. Here's former Navy Seal, Purple Heart recipient and Republican Congressman (Texas) Dan Crenshaw, on some Republican members' vehement opposition regarding aid to Ukraine and threats to remove Johnson as Speaker:

"I guess their reasoning is they want Russia to win so badly that they want to oust the Speaker over it. I mean, that's a strange position to take. I think they want to be in the minority, too. I think that's an obvious reality."

Crenshaw is a dick.
A Chaney-McCain-Kinzinger-Pence(both) level dick.
No integrity.

Crenshaw is a dick.
A Chaney-McCain-Kinzinger-Pence(both) level dick.
No integrity.
I wouldn’t say dick, especially at the level of those you mention.
I said long ago, after going through the military indoctrination , it changes peoples mental structure. I’m not saying it’s bad, it’s just not civilian level normal ( laugh as I type civilian normal) .

• Haha
Reactions: Aloha Hoosier

Since when did private enterprise not establish all kinds of rules and regulations for workers ? Wonder what the food we eat and the products we buy would be like without private enterprise being subject to government regulations.
The same or better than we have now, only less expensive.

Why do you ask, was that a serious question?

I wouldn’t say dick, especially at the level of those you mention.
I said long ago, after going through the military indoctrination , it changes peoples mental structure. I’m not saying it’s bad, it’s just not civilian level normal ( laugh as I type civilian normal) .

Is this what qualifies as the new/alt right? Mocking the mental quals of military vets?

The same or better than we have now, only less expensive.

Why do you ask, was that a serious question?
Qpen Wheels, my question...Since when did private enterprise not establish all kinds of rules and regulations for workers ?

Was a response to Massasuta's statement....But Private Enterprises cannot coerce obedience as does The Leviathan and it's minions.

Admittedly, my post which you quoted was poorly done.

Last edited:
Qpen Wheels, my question...Since when did private enterprise not establish all kinds of rules and regulations for workers ?

Was a response to Massasuta's statement....But Private Enterprises cannot coerce obedience as does The Leviathan and it's minions.

Admittedly, my post which you quoted was poorly done.
OK, so I still don't get your point?

You don't feel there's a significant difference between coercion and freedom to associate? Freedom to make your own decisions that serve your own and society's interests?

No businesses are one size fits all. That's why enterprise works so well.

Reactions: hookyIU1990

This Crenshaw utterance is as insipid as the continued propaganda from the Leviathan glowie infesting this board.
Ukraine is and has been the warmonger's playground for decades. The proxy military built by America's debt has been destroyed by Russia in less than two years...the same Russia which, we were told is weak, unprepared , inept, isolated, an international pariah..
etc, etc...all of it lies.

American citizens want the lies to stop, and the liars held accountable.

This has become an existential crisis for the deep state, and it's mendacious mouthpieces.

This Crenshaw utterance is as insipid as the continued propaganda from the Leviathan glowie infesting this board.
Ukraine is and has been the warmonger's playground for decades. The proxy military built by America's debt has been destroyed by Russia in less than two years...the same Russia which, we were told is weak, unprepared , inept, isolated, an international pariah..

This has become an existential crisis for the deep state, and it's mendacious mouthpieces.
Thanks for the Russian propaganda. We can always rely on you! Good job.

Edit to add: You've never explained what "glowie" means when I've asked, but you seem to think it's some sort of effective insult. Surely, this isn't what it means to you?

I'm good with Leviathan. I like it.

P.S. You're not capable of insulting me.

Last edited:
Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
When did government stealing from the American public become rational? The only wingnuts are the congress members advocating for passing it.
We can't let Ukraine fall and allow Russia on the border of NATO countries. If he attacks a NATO country we're obligated by treaty and law to defend that country and all of NATO. Assisting Ukraine is the cheapest option. I doubt they can regain control of all of Ukraine but they could stop Russia and push them back some to negotiate a peace from a position of relative strength rather than weakness.

I'm all about reducing and eliminating the deficit and then reducing the debt. It'll take a lot of prioritization of spending and many years. Neither of our two parties in Congress are serious about doing that. That includes the wingnuts in the Republican party.

Last edited:

What's a "glowie?"

Putin invaded a sovereign nation. He's a piece of shit.

He's made it clear in the past that he won't stop there.

Your browsing history must be fascinating.

We can't let Ukraine fall and allow Russia on the border of NATO countries. If he attacks a NATO country we're obligated by treaty and law to defend that country and all of NATO. This is the cheapest option.
So, it’s ok to steal when Aloha thinks so? That’s not rational. If congress wants more money they should enact a new war tax and/or cut spending from other areas to fund their war.
I'm all about reducing and eliminating the deficit and then reducing the debt. It'll take a lot of prioritization of spending and many years. Neither of our two parties in Congress are serious about doing that. That includes the wingnuts in the Republican party.
You’re for reducing the deficit when it’s convenient to you. Last month when Biden was giving away free cheese to college grads you were against it, but this month you’re for giving away free cheese when it’s to fund wars.

This is why the Republican Party is in disarray and Democrats consider the party hypocrites. You don’t get to pick and choose when you’re giving away free cheese and then claim you’re a fiscal conservative.

So, it’s ok to steal when Aloha thinks so? That’s not rational. If congress wants more money they should enact a new war tax and/or cut spending from other areas to fund their war.

You’re for reducing the deficit when it’s convenient to you. Last month when Biden was giving away free cheese to college grads you were against it, but this month you’re for giving away free cheese when it’s to fund wars.

This is why the Republican Party is in disarray and Democrats consider the party hypocrites. You don’t get to pick and choose when you’re giving away free cheese and then claim you’re a fiscal conservative.
First, they've been stealing, if you insist on calling it that, for decades. Second, yes, I favor providing military aid to Ukraine (I'd make them loans and hope to collect over the years) and do not favor giveaways to deadbeats. I believe that's very rational. We can start reducing deficits anytime the two parties get serious about it. I fear that won't be until there's a real fiscal crisis. I'd prefer they start now and start getting rid of and reducing programs and find increased revenues. I'd start with tracking down the tax evaders. No one likes to pay taxes, but pay what we owe and that's a start.

I'm a fiscal conservative that knows deficits and debt cannot be reduced and eliminated instantly (irrational). It will require a ton of effort and several years (rational).

Thanks for the Russian propaganda. We can always rely on you! Good job.

Edit to add: You've never explained what "glowie" means when I've asked, but you seem to think it's some sort of effective insult. Surely, this isn't what it means to you?

I'm good with Leviathan. I like it.

P.S. You're not capable of insulting me.
'Conspicuous'

We can start reducing deficits anytime the two parties get serious about it. I fear that won't be until there's a real fiscal crisis. I'd prefer they start now and start getting rid of and reducing programs and find increased revenues.
lol…you don’t want them to start right now. You’re literally advocating for increasing the deficit by 95 billion right now 😳. This is like my diet plan. I’ll start on Monday after I drink the 12 beers and eat the entire pizza.

Last edited:
lol…you don’t want them to start right now. You’re literally advocating for increasing the deficit by 95 billion right now 😳
Yes. Aid to Ukraine and Israel are a priority right now. Last I read they were going to do the Ukraine aid in the form of a loan, which I like.

Take the moron test:

Did Biden defeat Trump due to massive voter fraud?

Yes or no? Yes proves you are a moron. No proves you may be slightly less dumb than a moron.
The fun part of you pretending to not be a dumbass continues.

When are you going to answer the question: 'Do you approve of warrantless surveillance of American citizens'?
It's been asked multiple times?
Can you answer, little bitch?

The fun part of you pretending to not be a dumbass continues.

When are you going to answer the question: 'Do you approve of warrantless surveillance of American citizens'?
It's been asked multiple times?
Can you answer, little bitch?
No.

Answer the moron test question.

“Little bitch.” Seriously? Aren’t you a very senior citizen? That’s pretty juvenile.

The problem with balancing the budget is Congress cannot agree on where to cut, or even whether to raise or lower taxes.

For example, do we lower the spending on "free cheese" or national defense, or both. Which raises more revenue, higher or lower taxes ?

As a result, for decades the budget has been on auto pilot with most everyone pretending to be a fiscal conservative while either wanting to help the poor, or provide for a strong national defense.

So members of Congress when facing the next election focus on giving lip service to the border, or what to do about the "Trans"; and continue to allow the budget to be set on auto pilot.

Last edited:
Reactions: Baller23Boogie
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT