ADVERTISEMENT

Another bad poll for Biden

he's the one who put the firehose on biden's endless free cheese. do you understand that? how endless free everything and stays can give rise to inflation? do you remember the countless benefits that gave rise to inflation? do want me to explain to you how that works? to teach you?
Your anecdotal rants aren't evidence. Do you understand that?

I do understand the benefits that came to give rise to inflation. They started around May of 2020. Guess who wasn't President in May of 2020? Guess what was still impacting the economy through 2021? Do you need me to explain to you how it worked?

Your anecdotal rants aren't evidence. Do you understand that?

I do understand the benefits that came to give rise to inflation. They started around May of 2020. Guess who wasn't President in May of 2020? Guess what was still impacting the economy through 2021? Do you need me to explain to you how it worked?
you get your talking points from cnbc or whatever other vapid blinkards guide your misinformed opinions. biden's plan sent us over the edge. it was too much. there's a consensus amongst economists that this was the case. biden gave out stimulus checks. free money. loans to people. paused student loans. converted child tax credits to monthly checks. prevented people from being evicted (cori bush whining). stayed foreclosures. extended unemployment benefits multiple times. and thanks to draconian dem lockdown policies people stayed home and ordered shit and overheated the market. this is known if you'd turn on a different station. or read. it's why today he has a 34% approval rating. he's a dogshit president and made life way more expensive for people to live.

and remember. biden got blocked from giving out more. things are settling down a bit as biden can't get more free cheese out. anything that improves is in spite of biden not because of

200w.gif

Last edited:
you get your talking points from cnbc or whatever other vapid blinkards guide your misinformed opinions. biden's plan sent us over the edge. it was too much. there's a consensus amongst economists that this was the case. biden gave out stimulus checks. free money. loans to people. paused student loans. converted child tax credits to monthly checks. prevented people from being evicted (cori bush whining). stayed foreclosures. extended unemployment benefits multiple times. and thanks to draconian dem lockdown policies people stayed home and ordered shit and overheated the market. this is known if you'd turn on a different station. or read. it's why today he has a 34% approval rating. he's a dogshit president and made life way more expensive for people to live.

and remember. biden got blocked from giving out more. things are settling down a bit as biden can't get more free cheese out. anything that improves is in spite of biden not because of

200w.gif
Over the edge?

We're still here and it's been coming down all year.

I read what you linked. You need to find more dystopian forms of reading if you want to convince me of your truth.

FYI - Trump was also blocked from giving out more.

2021 called. They want all your hot takes back.

Inflation, prices, both. It's what we're talking about.
prices are still exceptionally high. inflation is easing and prices are settling in at elevated levels. thanks joe! as i said the less joe does the better things will get. left to his own we know the calamitous results. mercifully the house flipped

prices are still exceptionally high. inflation is easing and prices are settling in at elevated levels. thanks joe! as i said the less joe does the better things will get. left to his own we know the calamitous results. mercifully the house flipped
But portfolios have had an incredible month and year! Merry Christmas!

P.S. You repeat yourself a lot. Give the BDS a rest. ;)

Reactions: mcmurtry66

Is there anything you think might be more important than the price of Starbucks or new cars or McMansions or crab legs? Anything you would have to consider beyond your personal financial status?

Is there anything you think might be more important than the price of Starbucks or new cars or McMansions or crab legs? Anything you would have to consider beyond your personal financial status?
If he cares about me, he'll answer "Brad's ability to buy fried chicken."

• Haha
Price of Flatbills and cocktails at 3UP. The man is single and needs to find a cougar. It ain’t cheap these days.

• Love
Reactions: BradStevens
here's a solid real life run down

Some of those, it depends on what city you're in I think.

Last year, we went to a couple of concerts in Chicago and Detroit (how we made it out alive, I'll never know), and we ubered to both shows. The Chicago Uber cost like $50 for like 10 miles one way while the Detroit one was less then $20, which really surprised me.

We go to Cedar Point a lot and they have a McDonald's down the street. Foe a happy meal, it's like almost $8 for a happy meal while where I live, I can get that same meal for my kid for just over $5.

here's a solid real life run down

How to go from boujee to bougie and have the fringe conservative pretend to care what you think. Some of these are laugh out loud funny.

$8 for Mich Ultra in Iowa. Likely West Des Moines. Maybe quit buying Mich Ultra. I'm not a beer guy, so I LOL anytime someone complains about beer.

It reads like a bunch of whiners. They have to cook at home? OH NO!!! Their fancy coffee is more expensive? OH NO!!!

Some of those, it depends on what city you're in I think.

Last year, we went to a couple of concerts in Chicago and Detroit (how we made it out alive, I'll never know), and we ubered to both shows. The Chicago Uber cost like $50 for like 10 miles one way while the Detroit one was less then $20, which really surprised me.

We go to Cedar Point a lot and they have a McDonald's down the street. Foe a happy meal, it's like almost $8 for a happy meal while where I live, I can get that same meal for my kid for just over $5.
the guy who runs our old man team is a rabid city sc fan. and running the team is a pain so i was going to get him an authentic jersey and then instead of putting his name on the back put "CONE" on the back which in the soccer world is derogatory. like you're a cone on the field. without tax/shipping $165 for an authentic jersey and $100 for a replica that i know for a fact costs $6 to make overseas. a kid's replica is $75

the guy who runs our old man team is a rabid city sc fan. and running the team is a pain so i was going to get him an authentic jersey and then instead of putting his name on the back put "CONE" on the back which in the soccer world is derogatory. like you're a cone on the field. without tax/shipping $165 for an authentic jersey and $100 for a replica that i know for a fact costs $6 to make overseas. a kid's replica is $75
Cone, we're blaming Biden, AAU basketball and TikTok. Not corporate greed and supply/demand factors.

Cone, we're blaming Biden, AAU basketball and TikTok. Not corporate greed and supply/demand factors.
after biden's foolish policies to expect corporations to lower prices based on his plea tweets is moronic. but 50 years of gov i suspect he has little business acumen

How to go from boujee to bougie and have the fringe conservative pretend to care what you think. Some of these are laugh out loud funny.

$8 for Mich Ultra in Iowa. Likely West Des Moines. Maybe quit buying Mich Ultra. I'm not a beer guy, so I LOL anytime someone complains about beer.

It reads like a bunch of whiners. They have to cook at home? OH NO!!! Their fancy coffee is more expensive? OH NO!!!
Yeah, because it’s so cool for governments to impoverish their citizens. How dare those people complain against their masters for stealing their time and money 🙄

Yeah, because it’s so cool for governments to impoverish their citizens. How dare those people complain against their masters for stealing their time and money 🙄
It's cute when you pretend to care about the impoverished. Nothing in the article dealt with impoverished people.

Hard to blame housing on the current President. They are working on dealing with bulk investors soaking up inventory.

As for food, you have bad or made up numbers. Food prices have dropped since the first half of 2022, and they are at the levels they were in 2021, when we spending out way out of COVID. Not where they were before all the COVID spending, but again, it takes time to talk corporations down from raking in all the profits they have been.
I haven't kept track of stuff but a few items we buy i have watched the prices. For example, the tomato juice we use for cooking was $1.82 and it's now $2.44, flank steak was $7.99/lb and it's now $10.99/lb, the yogurt my wife buys was $1.00 and it's now $1.18, some candy we buy was $8.99 for a container and it's now $10.99, Costco bacon (4 lb) was $12.99 it's now $16.99 but it got all the way up to $21.99. Milk has stayed about the same but eggs have dropped a bunch from their high point.

Oh it’s much worse for them. I bet they’re whiners too lol
But you don't care about them. I actually help some of these people and in a couple of cases taken in kids from bad homes because parents were unwilling or unable to take care of basics.

You're voting for politicians who battle against legislation to help these people.

• Haha
But you don't care about them. I actually help some of these people and in a couple of cases taken in kids from bad homes because parents were unwilling or unable to take care of basics.

You're voting for politicians who battle against legislation to help these people.
I have been involved in nonprofit work for 25 years. The politicians you support have only made their lives harder. Their communities less safe. Their cost of living untenable.

the oh well attitude is puzzling.
It’s a knee jerk reaction because they don’t want to admit larger government (however you want to word it) is bad for people. Instead of blaming the government they attempt to shame or make fun of the citizens. It’s rubbish and yes Bitcoin fixes the issue.

• Haha
It’s a knee jerk reaction because they don’t want to admit larger government (however you want to word it) is bad for people. Instead of blaming the government they attempt to shame or make fun of the citizens. It’s rubbish and yes Bitcoin fixes the issue.
No, just the lot of you.

I haven't kept track of stuff but a few items we buy i have watched the prices. For example, the tomato juice we use for cooking was $1.82 and it's now $2.44, flank steak was $7.99/lb and it's now $10.99/lb, the yogurt my wife buys was $1.00 and it's now $1.18, some candy we buy was $8.99 for a container and it's now $10.99, Costco bacon (4 lb) was $12.99 it's now $16.99 but it got all the way up to $21.99. Milk has stayed about the same but eggs have dropped a bunch from their high point.
Eggs and milk have dropped a great deal from their high, at least on the generic side, and since it's mostly the same product, that's what I have always gotten. Well...I get almond milk of late, so I can't speak to what it was.

Things in my house I buy the most:

Steak, eggs, various ground beef, sausage, chorizo.

My ribeye is $14.99, up from $13.99, but it's often on sale.
Ground meats, I'm pork products at $3.19, beef $5.99.
Eggs...I think $1.89 for a dozen, jumbo.

Can't tell you on bread. I buy Brownsville(?) these days. It's just a better product, and I'm willing to pay the price.

Soft drinks, Coke and Pepsi both are price gouging based on aluminum shortages a couple of years ago, but I have enough shopping options that I easily go where it's on sale.

... eggs have dropped a bunch from their high point.
I heard that eggs might go up again since some egg producers are being affected by a bird flu.

Murt will tell us that Biden created that flu bug in his labs in the White House basement.

Eggs and milk have dropped a great deal from their high, at least on the generic side, and since it's mostly the same product, that's what I have always gotten. Well...I get almond milk of late, so I can't speak to what it was.

Things in my house I buy the most:

Steak, eggs, various ground beef, sausage, chorizo.

My ribeye is $14.99, up from $13.99, but it's often on sale.
Ground meats, I'm pork products at $3.19, beef $5.99.
Eggs...I think $1.89 for a dozen, jumbo.

Can't tell you on bread. I buy Brownsville(?) these days. It's just a better product, and I'm willing to pay the price.

Soft drinks, Coke and Pepsi both are price gouging based on aluminum shortages a couple of years ago, but I have enough shopping options that I easily go where it's on sale.
Milk has stayed pretty consistent around here. In the Nashville area eggs and milk are quite a bit more expensive than here. I don't pay attention to products that we don't buy so I can't comment on them. It's amazing at the price difference between Kroger and Walmart on exactly the same item. Meijer is a little more expensive than Walmart but not as expensive as Kroger. I making the comparison based on things we buy.

I heard that eggs might go up again since some egg producers are being affected by a bird flu.

Murt will tell us that Biden created that flu bug in his labs in the White House basement.
Well, he's probably taking credit for the price coming down so it's only fair he gets the credit for the price going up. 🤣

White bread has gone up a lot.... we used to get a loaf of Kroger white bread for $1 and it's at least $1.79 now. And I agree with you on soft drinks... the price has more than doubled on them.

I don't pay attention to products that we don't buy so I can't comment on them.
Same

It's amazing at the price difference between Kroger and Walmart on exactly the same item. Meijer is a little more expensive than Walmart but not as expensive as Kroger.
That's the difference between Kroger being a grocery store, while Walmart/Meijer use grocery convenience as a way to draw people for other items. I shop at Meijer 90% of the time. They have a better meat counter than Kroger (locally at least) and lower prices. However, I rarely go to the other parts of Meijer, just the grocery.

I go to Kroger when they have soft drinks on sale, or I need one or a couple of things quickly and is on my path home.
I making the comparison based on things we buy.
Same

Same

That's the difference between Kroger being a grocery store, while Walmart/Meijer use grocery convenience as a way to draw people for other items. I shop at Meijer 90% of the time. They have a better meat counter than Kroger (locally at least) and lower prices. However, I rarely go to the other parts of Meijer, just the grocery.

I go to Kroger when they have soft drinks on sale, or I need one or a couple of things quickly and is on my path home.

Same
We go to Kroger for their deals that are priced low to draw us in. They probably lose money when we shop. :) It's kind funny in a way because there's a Target grocery real close to us but we never go there... or almost never. We also buy stuff at Costco...We really like some of their stuff.

We go to Kroger for their deals that are priced low to draw us in. They probably lose money when we shop. :) It's kind funny in a way because there's a Target grocery real close to us but we never go there... or almost never. We also buy stuff at Costco...We really like some of their stuff.
I never shop at Target. They miss me on both ends of their stores.

“Not a beer guy”….never in doubt

• Love
Reactions: jet812
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT