ADVERTISEMENT

Alright you Iphone experts...

JamieDimonsBalls

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Jun 28, 2015
Android freaks stay out or face the wrath of Kangaroo fines

Why the f does Airdrop no longer work despite being in the same room on the same wifi with the signficant other? Restarted the phone, turned everything off and on, etc., we are contacts, but even tried everyone for 10 mins.

PUTIN!
Or maybe Xi. It's the only answer. Or maybe Android developers have found iphone critical mass. That is another option. Or aliens but don't discount The DOJ if you've been looking at Fulton county info.
It can only be one of those. or Pelosi of course.

Why the f does Airdrop no longer work despite being in the same room on the same wifi with the signficant other? Restarted the phone, turned everything off and on, etc., we are contacts, but even tried everyone for 10 mins.
Mine works fine going back and forth from iPhone to MBP.

Another thing about iphones....

Today a friend told me that his calls were being sent directly to voicemail when he called me. So, I changed every setting I could think of in Settings but the problem remained.

So then I did a Google search and found a web site where several users swore that their iphones had transferred phone numbers from their Address Books to their Blocked Contacks, so I looked there.

Sure enough, I found two phone numbers in my Blocked Contacts with the same nicknames I had entered in my Address Book. I have no doubt my phone had transferred them on its own. Everyone should check their Blocked Contacts.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT