ADVERTISEMENT

Alabama Boat Brawl - Thoughts and Prayers

Sad stuff.

I'm sure each side will say they were "fighting fire with fire," the other side "started it, I finished it," blah, blah, blah.

Manners matter.

(BUT ... it was a mostly peaceful disagreement as far as disagreements over boat parking etiquette go. No AK's got pulled, amirite?)

Lots of idiots in this melee, but what were the white people thinking that ganging up on a black guy in that setting was a good idea?

I hope the white guys who started it get the book thrown at them. They started that riot for no reason.

They are lucky that everyone from the riverboat didn't join the right.

That pontoon had like 5 people whereas that guy was working on a riverboard that probably had a schedule, and was filled with tens of people.

Nobody deserves to be hit by a chair, but that woman definitely reeks of white trash, as does pretty much everyone who instigated the melee.

Man, you really milk this "why don't whites get as man rights as the blacks" thing.
It’s funny to me that you keep casting out bait and literally no one is biting on it 😂

Because there is no bait. Only someone like you looking for one.

I notice your initial post about the white woman being hurt, not the black buy who was jumped by multiple people. That didn't shock me at all.

I notice your initial post about the white woman being hurt, not the black buy who was jumped by multiple people. That didn't shock me at all.
And now we know that they have organized a new civilian branch of enforcers call the cotex seals. Finally equity !

Lot of dumb to go around in that one. While it feels good to get revenge, they should have just let the police handle the pontoon idiots. Now people from both sides will be sitting their butts in jail/prison.
Easy enough to state that in a vacuum, but watching a co-worker get worked over by multiple folks from the pontoon would make my blood boil, as it did for many on that ferry boat. I hate cowardice as demonstrated by many of those folks on the pontoon boat. Never jump in between two male fighters going at it, it’s time honored way to settle disputes!

Last edited:
Three good signs for yourself if you are ever about to get into a fight:

1. The opponent is fat
2. The opponent is bare foot
3. You have high ground

I mean sure it’s possible a martial arts expert happens to be be walking around barefoot, but chances are it’s a drunk asshole.

Some good updates from this article.

1. They've arrested the three white guys who were involved in jumping the black guy;

2. The boat waited for 40 minutes for someone from the pontoon to move it

3. These rednecks had previously stolen a golf cart from the riverboart previously

4. They haven't arrested the black guy who hit people with the chair, but it sounds like his arrest is imminent;

5. There were over 200 people on that boat. It could have been a lot worse of a melee; and

6. The guy who owns the boat is trying to do damage control by claiming he didn't do anything wrong.

Easy enough to state that in a vacuum, but watching a co-worker get worked over by multiple folks from the pontoon would make my blood boil, as it did for many on that ferry boat. I hate cowardice and shown by many of those folks on the pontoon boat. Never jump in between two male fighters going at it, it’s time honored way to settle disputes!

I get the heat of the moment and i undestand the reasoning for the people that went in to protect the guy.

Last edited:
Reactions: Indyhorn

1. They've arrested the three white guys who were involved in jumping the black guy;

3. These rednecks had previously stolen a golf cart from the riverboart previously

4. They haven't arrested the black guy who hit people with the chair, but it sounds like his arrest is imminent;

5. There were over 200 people on that boat. It could have been a lot worse of a melee; and

6. The guy who owns the boat is trying to do damage control by claiming he didn't do anything wrong.
So, the system worked?

Lots of idiots in this melee, but what were the white people thinking that ganging up on a black guy in that setting was a good idea?
Lot of dumb to go around in that one. While it feels good to get revenge, they should have just let the police handle the pontoon idiots. Now people from both sides will be sitting their butts in jail/prison.
Police? Should have called a social worker.

• Haha
Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
Some interesting background on Chase Shipman, one of the three arrested. He allegedly said,

"I don't need you people's money I prefer the superior white dollars""

Some interesting background on Chase Shipman, one of the three arrested. He allegedly said,

"I don't need you people's money I prefer the superior white dollars""

Your sole purpose here over the years appears to be instigating arguments with Republicans and calling them racists. Who here is defending the white guys who started the altercation?

Your sole purpose here over the years appears to be instigating arguments with Republicans and calling them racists. Who here is defending the white guys who started the altercation?
Further more, who is defending these white dudes, simply because they are white? Drunk trash goes into the same hole!

Nobody seems to be defending those white trash (probable) Trumpers who started it, which is good.

I hope the white guys who started it get the book thrown at them. They started that riot for no reason.

They are lucky that everyone from the riverboat didn't join the right.

This loser doesn't give a shit if anyone else gets beaten by mobs. He only cares because it must be "racism".

Reactions: jet812

Hmm. Is your position so weak that you have to resort to personal attacks?

Thoughts and prayers ...
I guess DCGenerals position in this thread is pretty weak by his own definition.

Reactions: jet812
The people celebrating that response are as dumb as anybody would be for celebrating those white people for "sticking up for themselves" against the boat worker. Both are coming from absurd positions.

If they only end up arresting 3 or 4 people as part of that whole disgusting display, then they are vastly underscoring the people who should be charged. Every single person involved in that mob after the initial dust up should be facing charges. Every white dude in the initial dust up should be facing charges. All of those people suck.

All of your contributions are focused on race and not idiots

It is difficult to follow but it appears the pontoon in initially covered which says the boaters intended to be on shore for awhile unless boats get messed with around there. It later appears to be uncovered.

Lots of folks who need to be arrested will get away with all of this, even the obnoxious female with the camera encouraging the fighting. Glad the moron with the chair didn't get away.

Aej4NeM.jpg

Good thing there were no camera phones in the 80's and 90's or there would be threads like this multiple times a day.
Terrible deal, poor judgement and most likely alcohol was involved. Bottom line no one died, hopefully lessens were learned (probably not).
I'm excited to see what the next "dumb deal of the day" to happen and watch everyone jump to conclusions. :)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT