ADVERTISEMENT

A Thank You note...

IUfanBorden

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Dec 11, 2011
I wanna say thank you to each and every one of you who donated, prayed, or helped in some other fashion. It has been a very difficult 5-6 months for us, but with the kindness of this board, we survived. Words cannot express the gratitude we have. Such a blessing, and a gesture that I'll never forget.

A few "special" thank you's...

@Kellerdog : Brother, I mean where do I start? Your kindnes and generosity , your willingness to listern....to talk....text. I cannot thank you enough. You're as good as they get, brother. And not only did you donate, but you did so multiple times. So not only did you push to get me help, you put your money where your mouth is. Although you did take back $2500.. 🤣 🤣 ---Such a great story,huh?

@stollcpa : I apologize if this upsets you, but without the donation you made, I would have lost my home. When I showed my wife, she just cried....That was very special for me. To see her happy, and with no worries. Only through your kindness, was that attainable. I will never be able to pay back the happiness you created. So thank you..

@Seyton --Not only did you donate once, but twice. Thank you my friend. I mean I can't find the words to express my gratitude.

I am sorry if I am missing some---I apologize. But trust me, your generosity did not go unoticed. I know there were a few besides those above, that made very hefty donations----THANK YOU. Again, if I did not mention you, please know your donation was very appreciated...

Look, there were some that donated $5-----some $100----some $500---some more. My wife and I appreciate every single donation. Monetary value is not important----what was important is that you took the time, and your money, to help a stranger. I know this is redundant, but there just isn't enough words to show our gratitude...

A thank you as well to @Jim Coyle for not only his donation(s), but for pinning the thread. Thank you to @allasley as well.

Thorugh all your help, each and every person here, we were able to raise $9,300. That is amazing, and SO MUCH APPRECIATED. Through your kindness I was able to get 2 tatoo's, a brand new rod and reel, couple of...........

I kid, I kid.....We were able to stay ahead people. You have no idea how difficult it was. But because of you guys, we survived. Many nights, I mean I just didn't know. Couldn't look at my wife man---just broke me. But look, she's a trooper, and never flinched---Tough as nails she is. This boards kindness got me through a many, many dark days and nights. So again, thank ypou...

In cloising, I just wanna say...

Thank you fellow Hoosier fans, from Mr and Mrs. Kricetopher J Cook.

@Jim Coyle ---You can remove the GofundMe thread.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News