ADVERTISEMENT

3-0 over Trine

GeddyHoosier

All-Big Ten
Feb 1, 2006
I didn't realize last night was the Trine game. Yeags rested most of his starters and got deep into the bench. Luka Bezerra with his first career goal.

The usual4 starting backs Munie, Maher, Sessok, and Bebej played a combined 0 minutes. Yeags either resting them for Maryland or trying to send a message. No Endeley, Wittenbrink, or Mihalic either.

The usual4 starting backs Munie, Maher, Sessok, and Bebej played a combined 0 minutes. Yeags either resting them for Maryland or trying to send a message. No Endeley, Wittenbrink, or Mihalic either.
I assume trine is a tiny school. D3 or something? Slu played Blackburn a few weeks ago. Was up 7-0 at half. Years ago they used to always have a four team tournament here with SLU, Wash U, Umsl, and SiuE. It was neat. no more.

Reactions: GeddyHoosier
I assume trine is a tiny school. D3 or something? Slu played Blackburn a few weeks ago. Was up 7-0 at half. Years ago they used to always have a four team tournament here with SLU, Wash U, Umsl, and SiuE. It was neat. no more.
Yes D3 school formerly known as Tri-State University in Angola, IN. Two years in a row they have come to Bloomington.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT