ADVERTISEMENT

“Write Your Gay Friend A Letter”

MyTeamIsOnTheFloor

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Dec 5, 2001
Duckburg
Social policy in schools is apparently a 2 way street.

A local, private Christian school assigned 7th graders to write a draft letter to a hypothetical gay friend explaining how God feels about it and how they still love their gay friend and want to help them.

Of course private schools are different, but I suspect this will be controversial anyway.

A local, private Christian school assigned 7th graders to write a draft letter to a hypothetical gay friend explaining how God feels about it and how they still love their gay friend and want to help them.

Of course private schools are different, but I suspect this will be controversial anyway.

I have shared Jesus with all my friends who have not yet received Him as Savior. Let us be clear. The Bible says All have sinned and fallen short of the Glory of God. Romans 3:23. So it is not like all homosexuals have to do is pray the gay away and then they get to go to Heaven. We commit sins against God every day. I know I do. Btw, I have not lost any of my friends who I shared the Lord Jesus with. I am very thankful for that. If I love them truly then I will share how they can have their sins forgive and know for certain Heaven is their home. For it is what I believe in with all my heart.

Wonder what sin will be chosen for next week's assignment? Or would that cross-over to meddling?

I have shared Jesus with all my friends who have not yet received Him as Savior. Let us be clear. The Bible says All have sinned and fallen short of the Glory of God. Romans 3:23. So it is not like all homosexuals have to do is pray the gay away and then they get to go to Heaven. We commit sins against God every day. I know I do. Btw, I have not lost any of my friends who I shared the Lord Jesus with. I am very thankful for that. If I love them truly then I will share how they can have their sins forgive and know for certain Heaven is their home. For it is what I believe in with all my heart.
If they don’t SEE the love from ALL the Christians they know BEFORE they hear about Jesus, they won’t listen.

One bad Christian can cost you a whole town.

Sermon over.

Keep up the good work.
Preaching is a long row.

If they don’t SEE the love from ALL the Christians they know BEFORE they hear about Jesus, they won’t listen.

One bad Christian can cost you a whole town.

Sermon over.

Keep up the good work.
Preaching is a long row.
I think the best way to combat the bad Christian examples is transparency of one's own sins and weaknesses. Case in point when I was working in Westfield at Wendys on 31 a coworker said they couldn't stand Christians because they were all hypocrites. My response was this, "Yes, it is true we are all plagued with hypocrisy. I believe the Gospel with all my heart and the truth is I should care more about the saving of souls than I do many times." The woman just stared. She couldn't believe I would agree with her. Then I said, "Do you really think there is no hypocrisy in the bars at all? I see it that all people on the planet are plagued with the same thing. For Jesus died for us all".

Reactions: vesuvius13
I think the best way to combat the bad Christian examples is transparency of one's own sins and weaknesses. Case in point when I was working in Westfield at Wendys on 31 a coworker said they couldn't stand Christians because they were all hypocrites. My response was this, "Yes, it is true we are all plagued with hypocrisy. I believe the Gospel with all my heart and the truth is I should care more about the saving of souls than I do many times." The woman just stared. She couldn't believe I would agree with her. Then I said, "Do you really think there is no hypocrisy in the bars at all? I see it that all people on the planet are plagued with the same thing. For Jesus died for us all".

giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Hoopsdoc1978
I hope this was to shine a light related to one of our other great threads. ATL rapper Lil Keed was confirmed dead earlier today. I do not keed bout this one.

F
No idea who that even is but interesting how rappers kill each other off and white musicians OD and commit suicide.

I’d think more can be accomplished by the “gay friends” writing the Christian Academy and offering help to the Christians who are gay. Those are the ones with the problems.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT