ADVERTISEMENT

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

This place has hit an all time low.
Agreed, I had friends who lurk email me, and tell me it's boring as fk. They're correct .. It's severely boring .. and has been for a few weeks. When lurkers are complaining it's bad. We lost too many good posters, and they've been replaced by NFL retards ... common conversation attracts common people, and common people are not only stupid, but they're boring as hell .. so that's what we have, soon it'll be the TMZ NFL freeboard. At least we have the IC.

Agreed, I had friends who lurk email me, and tell me it's boring as fk. They're correct .. It's severely boring .. and has been for a few weeks. When lurkers are complaining it's bad. We lost too many good posters, and they've been replaced by NFL retards ... common conversation attracts common people, and common people are not only stupid, but they're boring as hell .. so that's what we have, soon it'll be the TMZ NFL freeboard. At least we have the IC.

Why don't your lurking friends post on the board?

Why don't your lurking friends post on the board?

Probably because they don't want to. that's my guess. One used to post quite frequently, he quit a couple years back due to it turning into, well, every other public board on the internet. There's not one conversation on this board that I can't have with the meth heads in the welding dept. In fact they're more entertaining lately. .

The meth heads are skilled artisans compared to what we have on here most of the time. True welding is an art form when you're good at it. Just don't have to be a genius to do it.

It's been pretty boring for longer than that. I'm struggling to remember a specific thread other than that deflated football abomination that got so bad it had to be moved, and I'm not remembering it for anything other than its absurdity.

The not-so-new-by-now format doesn't help, but for sh!t's sake this place isn't even a dim shadow of its former self.

Kinda sad, really.

The meth heads are skilled artisans compared to what we have on here most of the time. True welding is an art form when you're good at it. Just don't have to be a genius to do it.
I can weld, just don't like it. I can even do vertical ups. But the shit blows... to do a seam here or there isn't that bad, and it's a good thing to know but to do it 8 to 12 hours a day, fk I'd have to do meth too ..

It's been pretty boring for longer than that. I'm struggling to remember a specific thread other than that deflated football abomination that got so bad it had to be moved, and I'm not remembering it for anything other than its absurdity.

The not-so-new-by-now format doesn't help, but for sh!t's sake this place isn't even a dim shadow of its former self.

Kinda sad, really.

Yea, seriously, the new format killed what was an already dying board. I have no answers - only complaints - but it starts with the people... that much I know. I've fought a battle to keep the common idiots off this board for a decade, I'm finally losing and it's now filled with them, and am probably going to quit caring and just let it go completely TMZ.. it's almost as if this board has become Tom Crean. No real substance just superficial blah blah blah ..

Threads that are interesting and require thought are not popular. Either people are offended or put off by having to have a discussion.

Witty threads have died and the new format is the primary problem, as we all knew it would be.

The NFL and MLB threads basically suck donkey balls and any NBA threads to come will do the same.

To many morans have been allowed to be morans and now they are comfortable instead of being mocked daily as they should be.

Unfortunately there is no going back. We're stuck with lifeless pro sports talk and C-$.

Reactions: IUPaterade724
Yea, seriously, the new format killed what was an already dying board. I have no answers - only complaints - but it starts with the people... that much I know. I've fought a battle to keep the common idiots off this board for a decade, I'm finally losing and it's now filled with them, and am probably going to quit caring and just let it go completely TMZ.. it's almost as if this board has become Tom Crean. No real substance just superficial blah blah blah ..

Tom Crean? It's not THAT bad, is it? I get what you're saying but damn...TOM CREAN????!!!!!???

vbg

Cosign.

Nice post on the IC, though (if the IC existed).

Do I have permission to post it on the premie?
Some of us dont know the password to HHR.

zb-77-bad-idea-04_07_16-600-71.jpg

zb-77-bad-idea-04_07_16-600-4.jpg

zd-77-bad-idea-04_07_16-600-01.jpg

zb-77-bad-idea-04_07_16-600-14.jpg

bringing-my-bad-ideas-to-thechive-10.jpg

zb-77-bad-idea-04_07_16-600-131.jpg

bringing-my-bad-ideas-to-thechive-76.jpg

bringing-my-bad-ideas-to-thechive-48.jpg

zd-77-bad-idea-04_07_16-600-5.jpg

bringing-my-bad-ideas-to-thechive-3.jpg

zc-77-bad-idea-04_07_16-600-51.jpg

Reactions: Cream&Crimson