ADVERTISEMENT

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I am now off until January 4th. Going to get baked and see Star wars tomorrow afternoon.

Question, how much alien talk is there? It will be translated into Czech and hard to understand. It was the same with the prequels.

Also, something you will have no interest in so it will keep with the boring fks theme, should I get my wife tix to Rusalka at the National Theatre by Czech composer Dvorak or Don Giovanni at the Estates Theatre where it was premiered by Mozart many years ago. The Estates Theatre is the only building still standing anywhere in the world where Mozart preformed.

iubigman already weighed in via Facebook.

I am now off until January 4th. Going to get baked and see Star wars tomorrow afternoon.

Question, how much alien talk is there? It will be translated into Czech and hard to understand. It was the same with the prequels.

Also, something you will have no interest in so it will keep with the boring fks theme, should I get my wife tix to Rusalka at the National Theatre by Czech composer Dvorak or Don Giovanni at the Estates Theatre where it was premiered by Mozart many years ago. The Estates Theatre is the only building still standing anywhere in the world where Mozart preformed.

There's not much alien speak. So it should fine. So they're showing a dubbed version? That sucks.

Estates..

There's not much alien speak. So it should fine. So they're showing a dubbed version? That sucks.

Estates..

They offer dubbed and subtitled. I will see the subtitled version, but the alien talk will be subtitled in Czech. I also have the option of 2D or 3D, which one would you go for? I will be high.

They offer dubbed and subtitled. I will see the subtitled version, but the alien talk will be subtitled in Czech. I also have the option of 2D or 3D, which one would you go for? I will be high.

I saw the 2d, but I would guess the 3d is worth the price difference.

Good luck when Putin rolls through Prague with 400 T-90, T-99 and T-14 tanks and several hundred of his closest friends . . . especially when they find out you're an American.

Otherwise, enjoy those fine evenings at the Theatres . . . .

Mozart. I went to Salzburg earlier this year and saw the house in which Mozart was born. Salzburg was awesome, Mozart is awesome. Mozart.

Good luck when Putin rolls through Prague with 400 T-90, T-99 and T-14 tanks and several hundred of his closest friends . . . especially when they find out you're an American.

Otherwise, enjoy those fine evenings at the Theatres . . . .

Putin's too smart to start another occupation. It's too difficult and not profitable. He just wants to keep Ukraine off balance so NATO can't get a hold there.

You Americans like to live in fear though. And your politicians know it and use it. You should fear your car and carrots far more then Muslims, they are more likely to kill you.

On another note, I wish I could find some of Putin's propaganda stuff in English, you wouldn't believe the stuff he does.

In one it shows him holding down a tiger while a vet does work on it. They don't mention it is tranquilized until months later when nobody cares. It's unbelievable, but he does it quit often. I need to find a good list of the stunts he pulls for publicity that people eat up and are truly unbelievable.

Putin's too smart to start another occupation. It's too difficult and not profitable. He just wants to keep Ukraine off balance so NATO can't get a hold there.

You Americans like to live in fear though. And your politicians know it and use it. You should fear your car and carrots far more then Muslims, they are more likely to kill you.

On another note, I wish I could find some of Putin's propaganda stuff in English, you wouldn't believe the stuff he does.

In one it shows him holding down a tiger while a vet does work on it. They don't mention it is tranquilized until months later when nobody cares. It's unbelievable, but he does it quit often. I need to find a good list of the stunts he pulls for publicity that people eat up and are truly unbelievable.

"You Americans".

First, you paint with a very broad brush when you over-generalize like that, Ziz.

Second, that post is just proof positive that MTIOTF is right: you're a commie . . . .

Regarding Putin, I understand he wants to trade some political trade craft with Trump . . . maybe Putin will be Trump's running mate . . . or Trump will be Putin's in the next Russian election.

According to all the rules of strategy vs the current political climate, and that nations have nukes, war is unwinnable and an auto loss. The only way to truly win a war is to enter an opposing nation, take all their stuff (which pays for your end of the war) and take it home.

Occupying territory is much harder as the only way to do so is to rape, and murder all those that oppose. The rape being very important as it affects the gene pool. The only reason to occupy a country is if they have vast continuing resource and to take it and ship it home or if their country is better than yours, stay.

Look at how the US treated Natives, that's how you occupy a country. Textbook.

If you plan on staying, you kill all the men viciously and rape the women. To do anything less is a drain on money, and political standing, and will cause an enemy to rise up and oppose you. War is hell. Civilized war is stupid, it can't be won, so no sense in fighting it.

The concept of Hearts and Minds, which was invented by Sun Tzu, was talking about the hearts and minds of the populace. Your populace, not the enemies. Somehow white people took that philosophy and applied it to the enemy. They're so stupid they think they can win the hearts and minds of the enemy with TV, coca-cola and levi's jeans.. Vietnam, Iraq, Afghanistan... yea, worked really well guys.

Last edited:
"You Americans".

First, you paint with a very broad brush when you over-generalize like that, Ziz.

Second, that post is just proof positive that MTIOTF is right: you're a commie . . . .

Regarding Putin, I understand he wants to trade some political trade craft with Trump . . . maybe Putin will be Trump's running mate . . . or Trump will be Putin's in the next Russian election.

This is to easy. Of course I'm painting with a broad brush, it was intentional. It actually only applies to 69.6%.

That might be the least commie post I have made in six months. I criticized the commie (although he is far from commie).

Putin is mocking Americans with his Trump talk. In Putin's mind American politicians are weak and stupid. All of them, from both parties.

He is unlikely to occupy, but will continue destabilization efforts in the Baltics which may result in "referendums" that could ultimately lead to occupation.

Also, nothing is OK about what happened in Ukraine, but it seems like you are OK with it. Putin is the type that needs to be shown strength in order for him to stop taking bits at a time. Just letting him be isn't the answer. He won't take more if you show him where the line is.

Also, nothing is OK about what happened in Afghanistan and Iraq, but it seems like you are OK with it. American political lackeys and their corporate overlords are the type that need to be shown strength, or bribed, in order for them to stop taking bits at a time. Just letting them be isn't the answer. They won't take more if you show him where the line is.

Fixed it for you...

Fixed it for you...

How does that change what I was talking about? Or have anything to do with ti? Does one happening allow the other one happening to be OK? Further, at least one put an end to at least one form of genocide while the other would do nothing other than violate peaceful nation's sovereignty. Two different degrees of fubar.

He is unlikely to occupy, but will continue destabilization efforts in the Baltics which may result in "referendums" that could ultimately lead to occupation.

Also, nothing is OK about what happened in Ukraine, but it seems like you are OK with it. Putin is the type that needs to be shown strength in order for him to stop taking bits at a time. Just letting him be isn't the answer. He won't take more if you show him where the line is.

Where did I say that I was OK with it? In fact a couple months ago I post that people in the US don't give a chit about what's happening in the Ukraine because there is nothing the Ukraine can offer to benefit the US. The US stopped being an advocate for good long ago and only get involved when profit is to be made.

I have a lot of Ukraine friends here. You couldn't be more wrong if you were C-% talking about music. You have been moved to sub idiot category at this point.

There will be no referendums to annex the Baltics because they are a psrt of NATO and it's too much risk for no reward. Quite believing the propaganda. I now know how the Nazis did it. People are stupid, make them scared and create a boogeyman.

According to all the rules of strategy vs the current political climate, and that nations have nukes, war is unwinnable and an auto loss. The only way to truly win a war is to enter an opposing nation, take all their stuff (which pays for your end of the war) and take it home.

Occupying territory is much harder as the only way to do so is to rape, and murder all those that oppose. The rape being very important as it affects the gene pool. The only reason to occupy a country is if they have vast continuing resource and to take it and ship it home or if their country is better than yours, stay.

Look at how the US treated Natives, that's how you occupy a country. Textbook.

You just wrote Trump's next stump speech. Just add a few "I hate to tell yous" and "OK?s". Throw in a "I'm really, really smart" and "it'll make your head spins" too.

How does that change what I was talking about? Or have anything to do with ti? Does one happening allow the other one happening to be OK? Further, at least one put an end to at least one form of genocide while the other would do nothing other than violate peaceful nation's sovereignty. Two different degrees of fubar.

You really need to remove that giant stick you have inserted so far up there. '

anyways .. You also need to realize there's actually two sides to anything, and when that thing is war, both sides are always wrong. Russia is no longer the evil empire, we are. Look at the scoreboard for lands occupied in the last two decades and which country has more troops on foreign soil for the reasoning. Nationalists of any nation are fking retards. Don't be retarded.

This is probably boring but I never thought our FB program would get made fun of at the expense of basketball. Here we are getting clowned on by a Charlotte tv station.

Bulletin board material . . .

. . . but I'd also argue that it's an indication that IU really is on its way to becoming a football school instead of a basketball school . . . so long as Crean remains HC here.

Where did I say that I was OK with it? In fact a couple months ago I post that people in the US don't give a chit about what's happening in the Ukraine because there is nothing the Ukraine can offer to benefit the US. The US stopped being an advocate for good long ago and only get involved when profit is to be made.

I have a lot of Ukraine friends here. You couldn't be more wrong if you were C-% talking about music. You have been moved to sub idiot category at this point.

There will be no referendums to annex the Baltics because they are a psrt of NATO and it's too much risk for no reward. Quite believing the propaganda. I now know how the Nazis did it. People are stupid, make them scared and create a boogeyman.

NATO is irrelevant imo. The Baltics are majority non-Russian. Thus Putin can't do anything there.

NATO is irrelevant imo. The Baltics are majority non-Russian. Thus Putin can't do anything there.

I disagree that NATO is irrelevant. Not because they will do something, but because of the symbolic attack.

I agree with everything else, which is my point, there is no need to go there and nothing to gain. If Russia is going to expand (and there is little reason for it) it would go east for now. Easier and nobody will care outside of the people getting screwed.

I disagree that NATO is irrelevant. Not because they will do something, but because of the symbolic attack.

I agree with everything else, which is my point, there is no need to go there and nothing to gain. If Russia is going to expand (and there is little reason for it) it would go east for now. Easier and nobody will care outside of the people getting screwed.
Russia is going to lose territory to China out east along their border.

Russia is going to lose territory to China out east along their border.

They might and that's far more concerning to them then Latvia, Lithuania or Estonia. I know that you are one of the few here that understand teh region. Putin knows the west isn't going to do anything, he just wants them out of Ukraine. He uses oil as his weapon, I imagine he hates the price right now. I am sure the US has used their wahhabi friends inSaudi Arabia to hurt the Russians.

And of course they are using their wealth to support ISIS. Nice foreign policy. At least Dick Cheney is doing well.

And just so you all know (so you cn sleep tonight) I choose Rusalka by Dvorak. iubigman hadme send his the cast and based on his operatic opinion, Rusalka was the better option.

I live by the belief to never question a ginger opera singer about operas.

Don Giovanni is always on here because he premiered it here and said that Prague was his favorite city.

Reactions: Hoops Cat

If this is one of those boots on the ground type comments, make sure it is your goddamn boots. I am sick to death of people wanting the US to send troops to the middle east. Every GOP candidate wants to do it, but it won't be their kids over there. This mentality needs to stop.

IMax 3-D was awesome! Of course, I sat in the third row and I thought a star destroyer was going to fly through my head.

ADVERTISEMENT