ADVERTISEMENT

Ziz doesn't like lying American faux journalism, butt

The idea that the GOP wants to reverse Roe or get rid of gay marriage isn't a Dem slur. GOP candidates are promising just that. It's their own fault.
GOP candidates aren't running on a platform to overturn Roe vs Wade or threaten to outlaw gay marriage. The battle is over. They don't have to like it but it is the law, or has been upheld in the courts. The debate is over.

GOP candidates aren't running on a platform to overturn Roe vs Wade or threaten to outlaw gay marriage. The battle is over. They don't have to like it but it is the law, or has been upheld in the courts. The debate is over.
You're not listening to them. They are promising to appoint justices that will overturn Roe and pass a constitutional marriage amendment. Very few if any of them are letting it go.

You're not listening to them. They are promising to appoint justices that will overturn Roe and pass a constitutional marriage amendment. Very few if any of them are letting it go.
Democrats are going to appoint judges that will strengthen any opposition to abortion. Nothing different. Both parties are evil.

There will never such an amendment. It would be impossible to get 2/3 of the states to agree to a marriage amendment. Roe won't be overturned even if there is 100% conservative judges. I also doubt you could get any laws passed in both houses to remove abortion. Like I said, the matters are closed and I don't see any path to changing the status quo.

Democrats are going to appoint judges that will strengthen any opposition to abortion. Nothing different. Both parties are evil.

There will never such an amendment. It would be impossible to get 2/3 of the states to agree to a marriage amendment. Roe won't be overturned even if there is 100% conservative judges. I also doubt you could get any laws passed in both houses to remove abortion. Like I said, the matters are closed and I don't see any path to changing the status quo.
You don't need Congress. The Court supports Roe 5-4 right now. You change one vote and the states can start restricting abortion all they want. Most importantly, this is exactly what GOP candidates are promising. Dem opponents are not making it up. GOP is doing this to itself.

ADVERTISEMENT