ADVERTISEMENT

Zion Williamson Saga

In about a year this will be legal and the norm for high level players. IU should hire an asst coach with emphasis on Entrepreneurial Opportunities for Player Likeness and Image, or we will be left behind.

Last edited:
Farther behind.

We just landed Lander, some other really high 5 star is leaning IU, and our coaches brother is a great cheater. Hell he got caught, and in a few years they won't even mention it.

I think IU is doing just fine, people just want to think they are all student athletes at IU..

In about a year this will be legal and the norm for high level players. IU should hire an asst coach with emphasis on Entrepreneurial Opportunities for Player Likeness and Image, or we will be left behind.
Interesting concept. Would that make the players all individuals and not members of the school’s team?
What do you think about the opposite idea? Pro sports develop their own minor leagues. Players with no interest in an education hit the minors.
College players then are first accepted into IU’s school of chemistry, music, business, etc; and then try out for the sports teams. The caliber of play will decrease, but the honesty will increase. I wonder what the fans and alums would think? Would we still want to win the big ten?

Reactions: travlinhoosier
We just landed Lander, some other really high 5 star is leaning IU, and our coaches brother is a great cheater. Hell he got caught, and in a few years they won't even mention it.

I think IU is doing just fine, people just want to think they are all student athletes at IU..
Getting great players by cheating doesn't help us unless they can learn the packline defense.

Reactions: Cavanagh
ADVERTISEMENT