ADVERTISEMENT

Zimmerman auctioning off gun used to kill Trayvon Martin

Talk about ill informed. You know more than those that sat in the court room huh? Funny how you cowards would think differently had it been your head or one of your family members heads being beaten in. Hope he nets a few million for the weapon to pay off some of his debt.
You're disgusting. Have you seen what the man has done since killing Trayvon? And you hope he nets a few million dollars? Why would he have debts? People of your ilk already gave him money to pay off his legal fees. Yay...let's give the guy that shot a kid a million bucks bonus. Congratulations! MErica....land of the Donald.

Reactions: MaxCoke
You're disgusting. Have you seen what the man has done since killing Trayvon? And you hope he nets a few million dollars? Why would he have debts? People of your ilk already gave him money to pay off his legal fees. Yay...let's give the guy that shot a kid a million bucks bonus. Congratulations! MErica....land of the Donald.

What has he done since killing a thug that was beating his head into concrete? And your damn straight i hope he nets a few million. Until the thugs walking the streets decide changing their ways is the only way to stay alive the gangs and thugs destroying neighborhoods will only get worse. Every law abiding adult in these roach infested neighborhoods needs a gun and to not be afraid to protect themselves and their families. And a thug is a thug regardless of skin color.

Reactions: Lucy01
What has he done since killing a thug that was beating his head into concrete? And your damn straight i hope he nets a few million. Until the thugs walking the streets decide changing their ways is the only way to stay alive the gangs and thugs destroying neighborhoods will only get worse. Every law abiding adult in these roach infested neighborhoods needs a gun and to not be afraid to protect themselves and their families. And a thug is a thug regardless of skin color.

So for you all those wrongs he did make a right. To hell with the fact that this entire event is because he wasn't what he said nor followed the guide lines for what he said he was. He is a stupid moron. Which his behavior since only underscores.

I don't see how anybody can defend the character of somebody who responds to Twitter trolls by reminding them "how it ended for the last moron that hit me" or auctions off the gun he used to kill a person with (among plenty of other things which demonstrate, beyond any doubt, just what kind of creep he is).

I have never once defended Trayvon Martin as an innocent kid who was maliciously sought out, attacked, and murdered by George Zimmerman. It became clear enough to me as the facts were presented that Martin was the aggressor who turned a situation of mutual caution into a physical altercation that, sadly, escalated into more than fisticuffs.

Recognizing that George Zimmerman is a lowlife scumbag says nothing at all about what kind of person Trayvon Martin was or about what happened that night. It says nothing about Zimmerman's guilt viz. the murder charge brought against him. It says nothing about thugs or gangs or how civilized society should deal with them.

I think the jury reached the correct verdict in that trial. I'm not sure Trayvon Martin deserves to be treated as some kind of martyr. But I'm quite sure that George Zimmerman is a smartass jerk who isn't worthy of any general apologetics.

Reactions: anon_mlxxvlbug9dpa
I don't see how anybody can defend the character of somebody who responds to Twitter trolls by reminding them "how it ended for the last moron that hit me" or auctions off the gun he used to kill a person with (among plenty of other things which demonstrate, beyond any doubt, just what kind of creep he is).

I have never once defended Trayvon Martin as an innocent kid who was maliciously sought out, attacked, and murdered by George Zimmerman. It became clear enough to me as the facts were presented that Martin was the aggressor who turned a situation of mutual caution into a physical altercation that, sadly, escalated into more than fisticuffs.

Recognizing that George Zimmerman is a lowlife scumbag says nothing at all about what kind of person Trayvon Martin was or about what happened that night. It says nothing about Zimmerman's guilt viz. the murder charge brought against him. It says nothing about thugs or gangs or how civilized society should deal with them.

I think the jury reached the correct verdict in that trial. I'm not sure Trayvon Martin deserves to be treated as some kind of martyr. But I'm quite sure that George Zimmerman is a smartass jerk who isn't worthy of any general apologetics.

Like killing someone in self defense and then going thru what he has gone thru is some cake walk. Yeah i am sure he has never been provoked or verbally attacked by some of the cowards we see posting here that are as clueless about how his life has been effected as well. Until society is ready to address the real issue called political correctness thugs murdering law abiding citizens will continue with no resistance because cowards act as if the murderer is somehow the victim. SAD so many spineless people are in society today.

Like killing someone in self defense and then going thru what he has gone thru is some cake walk. Yeah i am sure he has never been provoked or verbally attacked by some of the cowards we see posting here that are as clueless about how his life has been effected as well. Until society is ready to address the real issue called political correctness thugs murdering law abiding citizens will continue with no resistance because cowards act as if the murderer is somehow the victim. SAD so many spineless people are in society today.
Political correctness? How does that even follow?

Lucy reminded me my mama taught me that if I dont have anything nice to say that I shouldnt say it. Thus, I'll silently make an internal note to self: discount / ignore anything this poster says going forward. I didn't say that out loud.

Edited for Lucy's reminder.

Last edited by a moderator:
Like killing someone in self defense and then going thru what he has gone thru is some cake walk. Yeah i am sure he has never been provoked or verbally attacked by some of the cowards we see posting here that are as clueless about how his life has been effected as well. Until society is ready to address the real issue called political correctness thugs murdering law abiding citizens will continue with no resistance because cowards act as if the murderer is somehow the victim. SAD so many spineless people are in society today.[/QUOTEZimmerman was such a tough guy he had to shoot an 18 year old, but he's more than fine relying on just his fists when he is beating women. If there is any karma in the world, he will be shot by a woman trying to protest herself.

Did you expect any different response from IUBBALLAWOL? If the world works the way he wants, there will be only one person left in this world. :rolleyes:

What the hell does PC have to do with anything? Are you just spitting out random buzzwords? Someone died.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT