ADVERTISEMENT

Zieslost did miss

TheRehab5

Freshman
Sep 3, 2015
the potential game winner, just sayin.
That's his shot, I was out of my chair before it got in his hands on the tap out. And oh the agony of excitement after missing a shot you know he's gonna make. Where has Mr.Z gone?
Well bring on Minny. We played them better tonight then we did at home. They like us are a much improved team.

He did and I'm not blaming him for anything. Just spelling my excitement out for when I thought he was gonna stick a dagger in them with around 30 seconds left in regulation. Or what would of been close to game over.

Bryant missed a dunk that wins the game in regulation for IU. TW is out of control and needs to sit til at least the Big Ten tourney. Maybe by then he will get it. OG should have played more against NH. Hopefully TC runs them until they understand the value of each possession. Just not a very smart under control ball team tonight.

Reactions: BigMobe
Troy just has bad games and good games. The problem is Crean can't tell when it's not his night. He opened up the second half strong but then lost his marbles again just like the first half. He reminds me of the scarecrow from The Wizard of Oz if there scarecrow were athletic as can be anyway.
OG and Morgan can both add a lot and be difference makers if Tom sees the light. I think they gave a good effort I just think they tried to hard and came out nervous. As amazing as yogi was shooting and defending he was just as bad handling the ball. Almost reminded me of that Ordel Jones or what ever the hell that kids name was under Davis. Tripping over his own two feet. (Verdel)?

Troy just has bad games and good games. The problem is Crean can't tell when it's not his night. He opened up the second half strong but then lost his marbles again just like the first half. He reminds me of the scarecrow from The Wizard of Oz if there scarecrow were athletic as can be anyway.
OG and Morgan can both add a lot and be difference makers if Tom sees the light. I think they gave a good effort I just think they tried to hard and came out nervous. As amazing as yogi was shooting and defending he was just as bad handling the ball. Almost reminded me of that Ordel Jones or what ever the hell that kids name was under Davis. Tripping over his own two feet. (Verdel)?
Verdel played for Crean with Cody andVic.

Bryant missed a dunk that wins the game in regulation for IU. TW is out of control and needs to sit til at least the Big Ten tourney. Maybe by then he will get it. OG should have played more against NH. Hopefully TC runs them until they understand the value of each possession. Just not a very smart under control ball team tonight.
That's beyond silly to sit TW until the big ten tourney. What would that accomplish? He has a huge upside that needs to be balanced by making wise choices with that ball and valuing possessions. He made several silly mistakes on Tuesday and that needs to be dealt with. I see him as a player with a HUGE motor that is in bad need of a governor.

That's beyond silly to sit TW until the big ten tourney. What would that accomplish? He has a huge upside that needs to be balanced by making wise choices with that ball and valuing possessions. He made several silly mistakes on Tuesday and that needs to be dealt with. I see him as a player with a HUGE motor that is in bad need of a governor.

OK then sit him until the season ends. He is not a smart player and will only get it when he rides the pine for an extended period of time. This team would be better off with him sitting than turning it over every other time he touches it. OG needs TW minutes. The investment in OG has a huge upside compared to a junior that still makes the same mistakes he made as a freshman.

OK then sit him until the season ends. He is not a smart player and will only get it when he rides the pine for an extended period of time. This team would be better off with him sitting than turning it over every other time he touches it. OG needs TW minutes. The investment in OG has a huge upside compared to a junior that still makes the same mistakes he made as a freshman.
Or we can only let Troy play in home games? LoL. I agree he should sit down throughout the games if he makes needless mistakes. It's the only way to learn.

I think IU needs Troy to succeed to finish strong. Otherwise they are just headed for a 1 weekend and done NCAA tourney and a near .500 play in the remaining conference games. I'm all for OG and morgan getting more minutes but only at his expense when he goes into out of control mode or whatever it is when these silly TO's occur. It just amazes me how he is either on or off so quickly. There is rarely an in between. I don't think anyone else really stepped up in the wisconsin game. I think a key would be implementing Troy and OG together for more minutes.

I think IU needs Troy to succeed to finish strong. Otherwise they are just headed for a 1 weekend and done NCAA tourney and a near .500 play in the remaining conference games. I'm all for OG and morgan getting more minutes but only at his expense when he goes into out of control mode or whatever it is when these silly TO's occur. It just amazes me how he is either on or off so quickly. There is rarely an in between. I don't think anyone else really stepped up in the wisconsin game. I think a key would be implementing Troy and OG together for more minutes.
Seems like when Troy plays well this team plays great and they are hard to beat but when we get bad Troy the team struggles.

Seems like when Troy plays well this team plays great and they are hard to beat but when we get bad Troy the team struggles.

Watching Troy I almost get the feeling he should go run 5 miles to relax earlier in the day and maybe take some game day exuberance off.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT