ADVERTISEMENT

Ziemba

I don't pay close enough attention to know who is regularly on the field defending against field goals and extra point kicks--so, I don't know if Ziemba is usually out there. But I would hope that he was just filling in that role on Saturday, because that "leverage/leaping" violation should NEVER be committed by someone who is regularly on that special team unit. It is a 15-yard penalty and so easy to see and flag.

Reactions: 76-1
I don't pay close enough attention to know who is regularly on the field defending against field goals and extra point kicks--so, I don't know if Ziemba is usually out there. But I would hope that he was just filling in that role on Saturday, because that "leverage/leaping" violation should NEVER be committed by someone who is regularly on that special team unit. It is a 15-yard penalty and so easy to see and flag.

Don’t get that one either, such an obvious no no.

Reactions: Tokyo Steve

That was what triggered my " we need a new Special Teams coach outburst...

That's not a new rule and if I'm aware of it everyone on the team should be aware it, especially the Special Teams coach.

Reactions: Tokyo Steve
And yet it was missed in a game last week with MSU.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT