Zeke or Lucy?

iuwclurker

All-American
Jul 6, 2015
I’d take Zeke any day of the week and twice on hump day... :p

(Excerpted from the Corona Chronicles)

I’d take Zeke any day of the week and twice on hump day... :p

(Excerpted from the Corona Chronicles)

I put Zeke on ignore based on garbage claims that she refused to back up. If Lucy does something similar she will end up with the same fate.

Reactions: Lucy01
wasn't Zeke the name of the gardener in one of literature's great works?

Last edited:
LOL.... just now watching that show. Wow.... what a country we live in.

Tiny spoiler below...

I loved how obviously jealous/intrigued the non-harem guys were with the harem guys. And who knew harems were common in the big cat industry?

Just watched the first episode. Does it get better? Our reaction was kinda meh.
Does it get better? Hmmm. I finished it up last night. The wife watched the first 2 episodes, and was done with it. It is just the classic "I can't stop watching this trainwreck" kind of thing. But overall, it really doesn't get better.

If I had watched 7 hours of that show under normal circumstances, I would have been really pissed off that I did. Given there is not much else to do at this point, I give myself a pass.

Tiny spoiler below...

I loved how obviously jealous/intrigued the non-harem guys were with the harem guys. And who knew harems were common in the big cat industry?

Some interesting crossover between big cat people and polygamy....... the dude in Myrtle Beach is a like a cross between a LDS compound leader and the King of Thailand.

Does it get better? Hmmm. I finished it up last night. The wife watched the first 2 episodes, and was done with it. It is just the classic "I can't stop watching this trainwreck" kind of thing. But overall, it really doesn't get better.

If I had watched 7 hours of that show under normal circumstances, I would have been really pissed off that I did. Given there is not much else to do at this point, I give myself a pass.
It should have helped you understand Trump voters and how we think:rolleyes:

LOL.... just now watching that show. Wow.... what a country we live in.

This shit is more mind-expanding than psychedelics. The pace of mind-blowing revelations in the first three episodes is unlike any show I've ever watched, real or fiction.

Overall it was terrible and sad. Talk about the worst of the worst.

Overall it was terrible and sad. Talk about the worst of the worst.
The one takeaway I got from watching the show, You don’t need a clip in the pistol for it to fire!

Last edited:
Reactions: IUJIM
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT