ADVERTISEMENT

Zebras are calling 2 different games

Quick to blow the whistle on anything Iu does and letting Ohsht push over IU without any call! Total bs right now! They let ohsht back into the game on purpose!

Reactions: brianiu
Tight or loose, I don’t care.
But just be consistent.
What a joke this crew us
Please don't complain about officiating when we're at home. The B10 has and always will be a home-cooking league, and I've never minded that, it toughens teams up. A good team should never have to worry about it at home.

Please don't complain about officiating when we're at home. The B10 has and always will be a home-cooking league, and I've never minded that, it toughens teams up. A good team should never have to worry about it at home.
Unless the officiating sucks against the home team. Otherwise you are correct.

The flow was inconsistent with sudden bursts of close calls followed by stretches of brutality. neither team can cry about officiating favoring the other, it was inconsistent for both.

Quick to blow the whistle on anything Iu does and letting Ohsht push over IU without any call! Total bs right now! They let ohsht back into the game on purpose!
That was pretty much the take I had watching it on TV, especially the first half. It seemed like they were calling a lot of small contact fouls on us, and allowing Ohio State to muscle us or run over us all over the Court. When TJD got that over the back call for his 4th foul late in the Second Half, I was scratching my head. It didn't look any worse than a couple of over the back rebounds OSU got on us on other plays.

Then again, you can't complain too much about the Officials when you win the game.

Tight or loose, I don’t care.
But just be consistent.
What a joke this crew us
My lord they were wildly inconsistent! Someone could literally get knocked to the floor in this game and nothing was called. The next trip down the court the refs would blow the whistle on the weakest hand check in years. Someone needs to breathalyze these bozos!

The flow was inconsistent with sudden bursts of close calls followed by stretches of brutality. neither team can cry about officiating favoring the other, it was inconsistent for both.

I disagree. When they allow unrestrained physical contact at one end of the floor (think OSU) and blow the whistle for touches or near-touches at the other (think IU) it does favor one team over the other

My lord they were wildly inconsistent! Someone could literally get knocked to the floor in this game and nothing was called. The next trip down the court the refs would blow the whistle on the weakest hand check in years. Someone needs to breathalyze these bozos!
My wife would call them Loogootee refs. Thats a Washington Indiana joke since Loogootee was our rival. One of my greatest high school memories was when Washington thrashed Loogootee in the section during Craig Neal's Senior season. I am unsure if both schools are rivals anymore since they don't play each other in the tourney.

My wife would call them Loogootee refs. Thats a Washington Indiana joke since Loogootee was our rival. One of my greatest high school memories was when Washington thrashed Loogootee in the section during Craig Neal's Senior season. I am unsure if both schools are rivals anymore since they don't play each other in the tourney.
Lol, that’s pretty good! My grandmother was from Washington. I’ve been down there plenty of times. I grew up in Kokomo!

Lol, that’s pretty good! My grandmother was from Washington. I’ve been down there plenty of times. I grew up in Kokomo!
We've got some things in common. I lived in the Kokomo area for 11 yrs, first in Peru, and then in Kokomo. Three of my four kids were born at St Joseph's Hospital in the city. The fourth was born in Maywood IL west of Chicago. One time I affectionately called her Illinois scum because she is the only person in the family not born in Indiana. lol She had to go to therapy for a while because of it. But it was a fun time had by all at her expense so it was well worth it. :)

Reactions: Radio Zero
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT