ADVERTISEMENT

Zander: Read This

10yrProject

Sophomore
Sep 1, 2016
Ok, if you are reading this: Get off this inter-web thingy and get some sleep! You've got a heavy day coming up. ;):D

But since I have your attention keep reading...:rolleyes:

Next time you have the urge to verbally joust with a LB or whoever just tried to knock you out of the game, do so the smart, sneaky, way (just like they would) ;).

Say your piece in tones only loud enough for the LB to hear (not + the ref and 80 people closest to you) and THEN when the sucker reacts by shoving you..., do an NBA flop (with feigned temporary injury) worthy of an Oscar... ;)

Now your best bet is to act like a normal Hoosier, just keep your mouth shut, shake off the hit,and move on to the next play but..., I figure you just can't help yourself..., so..., play it smart and get the call against them, NOT against IU!

That is all.

Get some sleep and dream of winning the Big Ten Championship in 2017...

Good night and good jawing.:D

Beat Rutger.(s)

Last edited:
Ok, if you are reading this: Get off this inter-web thingy and get some sleep! You've got a heavy day coming up. ;):D

Next time you have the urge to verbally joust with a LB or whoever just tried to knock you out of the game, do so the smart, sneaky, way (just like they would) ;).

Say your piece in tones only loud enough for the LB to hear (not + the ref and 80 people closest to you) and THEN when the sucker reacts by shoving you..., do an NBA flop (with feigned temporary injury) worthy of an Oscar... ;)

Now your best bet is to act like a normal Hoosier, just keep your mouth shut, shake off the hit,and move on to the next play but..., I figure you just can't help yourself..., so..., play it smart and get the call against them, NOT against IU!

That is all.

Beat Rutger.(s)
This obsession with Zander's penalty is just bizarre.

In what other game have you seen a shove to the QB after the play not call a penalty? Zander's penalty should have been a non-event because there should have been offsetting penalties.

Stop the self-loathing.

That is all.

Beat Rutger.(s)

Great start for ZD

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT