ADVERTISEMENT

Zander Diamont Tweets he's "A Hoosier for life"

Sam_Beishuizen

All-American
Gold Member
Jun 30, 2016
Bloomington, Indiana
Zander Diamont took to Twitter to confirm he's not going anywhere anytime soon.

A few days ago, Kevin Johns posted a photo of the QBs/WRs and Zander wasn't in it. Naturally, that made people begin to question if Zander was transferring because of the QB battle that's about to begin with he, Richard Lagow and whoever else decides to compete for the starting gig. Zander ended those rumors with this series of Tweets.

First, I think Diamont is an asset to the team, on the field, on the sideline and in the locker room. But Sam, please ask Alexander Feinberg-Diamont this question for me. ... Why does he spell his nickname with a Z ?.... Zander, and not with an X.... Xander?

After all, Xavier is not pronounced, "X-zavier". It's said the same either way. Z looks cool but IMO, X is cooler! I hope he's not doing it to satisfy the idiots who would call him "X-ander".

Just curious, inquiring minds want to know. :confused: ;) :D :D

(Man, I'm getting bored. This really is a slooooowww time for football. Can't wait to get the season going!)

First, I think Diamont is an asset to the team, on the field, on the sideline and in the locker room. But Sam, please ask Alexander Feinberg-Diamont this question for me. ... Why does he spell his nickname with a Z ?.... Zander, and not with an X.... Xander?

After all, Xavier is not pronounced, "X-zavier". It's said the same either way. Z looks cool but IMO, X is cooler! I hope he's not doing it to satisfy the idiots who would call him "X-ander".

Just curious, inquiring minds want to know. :confused: ;) :D :D

(Man, I'm getting bored. This really is a slooooowww time for football. Can't wait to get the season going!)

maybe the same reason "The Wonders" didn't stay with "The Oneders".

glad he's staying, he's got some game.

I, for one, am glad you are on the team and that you are a Hoosier for life!
I think he is a terrific talent and look forward to seeing him gain significant playing time this year.
IMHO, his strength is option football, without having to take every snap.

Last edited:
I think he is a terrific talent and look forward to seeing him gain significant playing time this year.
IMHO, his strength is option football, without having to take every snap.

I hope he has gained some significant weight or I'm afraid he won't gain significant playing time. Tough to take a Big 10 beating with that body.

I hope he has gained some significant weight or I'm afraid he won't gain significant playing time. Tough to take a Big 10 beating with that body.
Well, if Pass Interference is called on O$U like it should have been, he had a pretty good chance to beat them last year.

I think Zander is hoping to red-shirt this year, but I have a feeling he's going to be needed on the field. Lagow may turn out to be a good QB, but if he's not up to snuff right away or gets injured, I think Zander is going to burn his red-shirt. We have no one else even close to his experience and he gets better with every game he's played in.

Well, if Pass Interference is called on O$U like it should have been, he had a pretty good chance to beat them last year.

I think Zander is hoping to red-shirt this year, but I have a feeling he's going to be needed on the field. Lagow may turn out to be a good QB, but if he's not up to snuff right away or gets injured, I think Zander is going to burn his red-shirt. We have no one else even close to his experience and he gets better with every game he's played in.

True re: OSU and he had that great run but the bottom line is he is not built to withstand the physical rigors of a top D-1 football conference schedule. Just my opinion. Love the kid just wish they'd put some meat on his bones. Looks like a high school player out there.

True re: OSU and he had that great run but the bottom line is he is not built to withstand the physical rigors of a top D-1 football conference schedule. Just my opinion. Love the kid just wish they'd put some meat on his bones. Looks like a high school player out there.

Yes, but ...

I was always convinced Kellen Lewis would get broken in half.
He was super skinny.
I guess quick keeps ya alive ....

Reactions: DANC
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT