ADVERTISEMENT

Yuuuuge Houston Crowd

Yeah, the Dems are not happy with Beta hoarding the cash while facing a probable loss.

Beto raised all that cash w/o any PAC money. That’s impressive. And pretty unheard of in this era of super pacs. Contrast that with Rafael Cruz, who has a couple big money donors floating his campaign.

In the San Antonio market, the Beto commercials feature... Beto. Talking to voters. The Cruz commercials feature... Beto. But they’re from outside groups that are attacking him. One campaign has largely tried to stay out of the mudslinging (O’Rourke). The other has lived in the mud (Cruz).

And the dem party is pretty far from being unhappy about Beto. That’s laughable. The Dems have outraised the pubs across the board this time around- and a lot of that comes from small contributions from individual donors.

Also, what’s wrong with Beto going to all TX counties? Isn’t talking to constituents what being a politician is all about? I don’t understand any criticism with going out to really red districts. Beto did all of that within a few years. Cruz still hasn’t done it- more than 6 years later.

The tribalism is strong in this thread. I guess talking to voters in person is now a bad thing somehow. Wow.

Beto raised all that cash w/o any PAC money. That’s impressive. And pretty unheard of in this era of super pacs. Contrast that with Rafael Cruz, who has a couple big money donors floating his campaign.

In the San Antonio market, the Beto commercials feature... Beto. Talking to voters. The Cruz commercials feature... Beto. But they’re from outside groups that are attacking him. One campaign has largely tried to stay out of the mudslinging (O’Rourke). The other has lived in the mud (Cruz).

And the dem party is pretty far from being unhappy about Beto. That’s laughable. The Dems have outraised the pubs across the board this time around- and a lot of that comes from small contributions from individual donors.

Also, what’s wrong with Beto going to all TX counties? Isn’t talking to constituents what being a politician is all about? I don’t understand any criticism with going out to really red districts. Beto did all of that within a few years. Cruz still hasn’t done it- more than 6 years later.

The tribalism is strong in this thread. I guess talking to voters in person is now a bad thing somehow. Wow.

Wow you've really bought the Beto campaign talking points hook, line, and sinker huh?

Much of this post is untrue, living in Travis county I've seen several anti-Cruz commercials on TV, and I would argue that Beto was doing much more "mudslinging" than Cruz in the last debate.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/beto-goes-negative-cruz-new-ads-181300102.html

I bet you thought you could skate by on your Beto talking points because you assumed you were the only board member in Texas huh?

Going to need a bit more critical thinking out of you.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT