ADVERTISEMENT

Yummy .....

ovaltine

Hall of Famer
Sep 3, 2001
Indiana, our Indiana .....
They're contract brewing this out of Florida, but it's still pretty great. And the 12 oz bottles are okay, too.

ZNP4gc.jpg

#NFA

Reactions: hoosierdug
They're contract brewing this out of Florida, but it's still pretty great. And the 12 oz bottles are okay, too.

ZNP4gc.jpg

#NFA
It's so beautiful. Unfortunately I wasn't able to get any via Eue Claire this last weekend. Eh, there's other beer in the sea. Or something.

My initial reaction is that contract brewing is not good, but I know that it's being done successfully around the country. Glad to hear that Psuedo is still tasty.

I love the Lagunitas glasses. That sumbitch just fits your hand, I bet.

Reactions: ovaltine
My initial reaction is that contract brewing is not good, but I know that it's being done successfully around the country. Glad to hear that Psuedo is still tasty.

I love the Lagunitas glasses. That sumbitch just fits your hand, I bet.
It is a different beer. It is very good, but it's not at the level it was last year when it was brewed in Iowa and distributed in bombers. The beer I had in October 2014 was world-class, as in tippity top world-class. This beer isn't that beer.

It is a different beer. It is very good, but it's not at the level it was last year when it was brewed in Iowa and distributed in bombers. The beer I had in October 2014 was world-class, as in tippity top world-class. This beer isn't that beer.
Yeah, still good, but not what it once was. I hate that, but understand it.

I am spoiled.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT