ADVERTISEMENT

Youtube shooting

TheOriginalHappyGoat

Oct 4, 2010
Margaritaville
The perpetrator appears to be a woman who was driven by a domestic dispute. She drove to the Youtube HQ and opened fire.

She injured a couple of people.

She herself is the only person who has died so far.

Instead of a semi-auto rifle, she was using one of those 9mm handguns that some people here claim are just as dangerous as AR-15 clones.

@INRanger27

And it turns out she hated Youtube because they moved her from a pay channel. She wanted revenge.

The police found her sleeping in her car yesterday morning and called her father. He warned them she may have been there to get revenge on YouTube. I wonder what the police did and what they were allowed to do at that point.

The perpetrator appears to be a woman who was driven by a domestic dispute. She drove to the Youtube HQ and opened fire.

She injured a couple of people.

She herself is the only person who has died so far.

Instead of a semi-auto rifle, she was using one of those 9mm handguns that some people here claim are just as dangerous as AR-15 clones.

@INRanger27
Anybody who claims that a 9 mm handgun is as deadly, in terms of kinetic energy, as a semi automatic rifle, is either an idiot or a disingenuous hack, or both. It’s a simple as this, standard police officers tactical vests easily stop 9 mm rounds, even 40 caliber and 45 caliber rounds. It takes special inserts into special vests to stop a high-energy rifle round.

I’m sure the military has developed better technology since I’ve been in, but we were always instructed that we had maybe one or two shots in our plates from rifle rounds before they disintegrated and we were left with a useless heavy vest.

If we want to have honest debate, the outlier in this discussion is the Virginia Tech shooting. That was orchestrated via 2 x 9 mm handguns, and was very lethal. It’s difficult to explain that high of a body count, because a pistol based mass shooting has never yielded such a high body count. I for one, think that the Virginia Tech shooting will continue to be an outlier, because it was early in these mass shootings histories, and I don’t anticipate college age students sitting idly by while someone reloads handguns in a classroom. In reality though, that shooter must’ve been training for such an event, because rapid reloading in stressful situations is not a simple task, and requires a lot of muscle memory and training. A high capacity, high-energy semi automatic rifle makes it a lot easier.

Nuttier than a fruit cake Iranian expatriate who was more than a little ticked about what she thought was YouTube blocking her content...

Surprisingly, the "Gun Free Zone" signs did not deter her...

Reactions: Lucy01
Nuttier than a fruit cake Iranian expatriate who was more than a little ticked about what she thought was YouTube blocking her content...

Surprisingly, the "Gun Free Zone" signs did not deter her...

Why does her country of origin matter? She was an American Citizen.

ADVERTISEMENT