ADVERTISEMENT

Your Wednesday night schedule is now freed up

Jan 6th committee hearings postponed

Bummer. I was looking forward to spending the evening with Rachel and her cast of thousands while they rehashed the day in excruciating detail.

Well, I think a certain judge's wife recently had to do an interview that probably wasn't very pleasant.
I doubt she told them anything they didn't already know, but she's going to look bad trying to respond when they ask her to explain her texts.

Well, I think a certain judge's wife recently had to do an interview that probably wasn't very pleasant.

was she under oath, or compelled to answer anything she didn't want to answer.

i doubt it.

and unless so, what's the point.

and if not, seems like just a forum for her to use.

Jan 6th committee hearings postponed

lmao yeah, because of the hurricane.

In other words, no one will pay attention to us because the hurricane will suck up all the news.

Further proof this is nothing more than a media dog and pony show.

i'm guessing Florida will see a big influx of immigrants after the storm, quite welcomed by DeSantis and his voters.

until they are no longer immediately needed to fix the homes and clean up the mess, thus no longer welcome.

rinse, repeat.

• Love
Reactions: UncleMark
She wasn't in the White House Command and Control center, talking with Proud Boys
So, “no.”

I knew there was a good reason I didn’t care.

Good news though, you guys can bitch about another Republican hurricane starting tomorrow. And broken Republican trees and downed Republican power lines.

Reactions: DANC
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT