ADVERTISEMENT

Your move ..

CisN8vNWUAEizAc.jpg:large

She is cheering you on.

When way ahead in material trade queens to simplify.
I know, like I said earlier I trade when pawn ahead if I have a good position. I have a reason I didn't - I'll tell you later. please wait until we're done... vbg

Somehow I allowed you to keep your material advantage and gave up my development advantage. I no longer see any educational benefit to playing this loss out, and willingly concede. I will continue only if you desire me to.
I won't fk this up at this point. So it's good. I'll take the concession and offer you a rematch anytime you wish. Just not tonight. It can even be on another site, though our fans won't like that. btw these chess fans are dicks. vbg

fwiw - I was always taught that when clearly ahead in material trade equal or better until there's nothing left. I no longer worry about playing anything complicated on offense, just eliminating pieces on the board, while defending and countering. Of course I destroyed your development I was two major pieces ahead.

I may have won, and may have been winning a majority of the game, but you dictated play a majority of the game and kept me from truly attacking though it cost you pieces to do so.

Good job, and thanks for the match.

I won't fk this up at this point. So it's good. I'll take the concession and offer you a rematch anytime you wish. Just not tonight. It can even be on another site, though our fans won't like that. btw these chess fans are dicks. vbg

fwiw - I was always taught that when clearly ahead in material trade equal or better until there's nothing left. I no longer worry about playing anything complicated on offense, just eliminating pieces on the board, while defending and countering. Of course I destroyed your development I was two major pieces ahead.

I may have won, and may have been winning a majority of the game, but you dictated play a majority of the game and kept me from truly attacking though it cost you pieces to do so.

Good job, and thanks for the match.
Sometime next week or so, I'll be white and start a "Your move, TMP" thread.

eh objectively that might be the best move, but for practical reasons you should play Qd6. When you are way behind you have to keep the queens on the board to have any chances.
I took a gamble, basically guessing Goat wouldn't move his queen. Looking at the board I didn't like my queenside, and wanted an opening before taking his queen, not that it really mattered, as I would have gotten it after taking the queen too. So, yea, you're correct.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT