ADVERTISEMENT

You with Cuomo or America?

I used to feel the same way. Exactly. Thought it was cowardly. But now I realize it's just convenient. These are people I wanted to ignore anyway, so now rivals does it for me.

lots of that going around.

many conservatives have MSNBC and CNN on ignore. as do many liberals with Fox News.

i gave an opinion, 02 disagreed, i stood by my original post, 02 got indignant that i had the gall to stand by my original opinion.

i don't ignore anyone. i take every post on it's own merit, not by who made it.

Last edited:
Can anyone name a theme or slogan from Hillary's campaign?

Can anyone name a theme or slogan from Hillary's campaign?
It was something like “forward with Hillary,” wasn’t it? Wasn’t catchy. I hated MAGA the way Trump was using it, but it obviously resonated with many.

It was something like “forward with Hillary,” wasn’t it? Wasn’t catchy. I hated MAGA the way Trump was using it, but it obviously resonated with many.

I asked the question without knowing the answer. "Forward with Hillary" obviously didn't resonate with me..

All I can remember about her campaign was her phony insincere laugh.

Then there was Trump stalking around behind her during the debates with a menacing frown while Hillary displayed her goofy laugh. Hardly a display which gave me hope for our future.

I still have to continually reassure myself over and over again that the country will survive thanks to the checks and balances which the Founders gave us. Checks and balances which have been fading over the decades as a consequence of the creeping growth of presidential power, and now a dysfunctional Congress.

Citizens who never served such as Reagan, Clinton, Obama, and Trump all leave me cold with their "military" salutes.

I asked the question without knowing the answer. "Forward with Hillary" obviously didn't resonate with me..

All I can remember about her campaign was her phony insincere laugh.

Then there was Trump stalking around behind her during the debates with a menacing frown while Hillary displayed her goofy laugh. Hardly a display which gave me hope for our future.

I still have to continually reassure myself over and over again that the country will survive thanks to the checks and balances which the Founders gave us. Checks and balances which have been fading over the decades as a consequence of the creeping growth of presidential power, and now a dysfunctional Congress.
Our choices were awful. I hope we never have another election like that for President.

Citizens who never served such as Reagan, Clinton, Obama, and Trump all leave me cold with their "military" salutes.
Reagan was in the military. I actually have no problem with any of them returning the salutes of military personnel. They are the Commanders in Chief and I'd be honored to salute the President and have it returned.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT