ADVERTISEMENT

You People

MyTeamIsOnTheFloor

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Dec 5, 2001
Duckburg
need to buy me a 1966 Ford Falcon 2 door, straight 6, automatic.
girlsa_1.jpg

My dad had a 67' with a 289 in it. I was born in 68'. I may be a back seat baby.

Well that just pointed the day in a different direction! EFFF.

Had a 65 Falcon, 289 straight 6 - was pretty cool, but sold it for a bike in Southern California. Then the bike got stolen. Glad I still had my skateboard, because that wasn't embarrassing - riding to work on a skateboard at 20 yrs old. Just a reminder kids, always carry full coverage.

Had a 65 Falcon, 289 straight 6 - was pretty cool, but sold it for a bike in Southern California. Then the bike got stolen. Glad I still had my skateboard, because that wasn't embarrassing - riding to work on a skateboard at 20 yrs old. Just a reminder kids, always carry full coverage.

Ummm one minor correction, 289 V8. Same block as the 302 ( 5.0L in today's world).

Reactions: evvcabinetman
289 straight 6

I actually missed my opportunity to play Grammar Nazi on this. I should have said, you miss spelled 289 straight six , its actually 200 straight six.

Unless you would rather I would have played the snowflake card and said the "Straight six" is sexist you pig! the proper term is "Inline six".

So now we know that global warming was started by you and your effing emmisions mochine in the late 60's, freaking planet hater!

I actually missed my opportunity to play Grammar Nazi on this. I should have said, you miss spelled 289 straight six , its actually 200 straight six.

Unless you would rather I would have played the snowflake card and said the "Straight six" is sexist you pig! the proper term is "Inline six".

So now we know that global warming was started by you and your effing emmisions mochine in the late 60's, freaking planet hater!

I had it in the late 80's, and then compounded my crimes by getting a full size bronco, then a land rover. 12 mpg each, at best.

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier

"misspelled"

snicker.

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT