ADVERTISEMENT

You no longer need intent to be a racist.

I know that you think you’re cool but in this thread you prove the opposite. How about responding to the substance of the post instead of getting defensive? You were the one attacking someone for no substance.

I know you’ve stood shoulder-to-shoulder with Blacks. How about sharing when you first realized that guy having your back was born into 300+ years of systemic racism and how torturous that must be?

How about sharing how racially tinted vandalism caused you to think you need to do more?

I’m all ears.
When I heard Julian Bond speak at Kentucky Wesleyan at age 12 in 1968 standing with the Black Student Union. That is an awareness starting 52 years ago and has only expanded over the years. I am not cool I am a old white dude. I am sure that is not enough for you but it is really all I have except for hiring and promoting people of color in my career. How many have you hired and promoted?

Last edited:
Reactions: 76-1 and mcmurtry66
When I heard Julian Bond speak at Kentucky Wesleyan at age 12 in 1968 standing with the Black Student Union. I am not cool I am a old white dude. I am sure that is not enough for you but it is really all I have except for hiring and promoting people of color in my career. How many have you hired and promoted?
Never mind, guy. Methinks you’re paranoid of more than just looters.

When I heard Julian Bond speak at Kentucky Wesleyan at age 12 in 1968 standing with the Black Student Union. That is an awareness starting 52 years ago and has only expanded over the years. I am not cool I am a old white dude. I am sure that is not enough for you but it is really all I have except for hiring and promoting people of color in my career. How many have you hired and promoted?

Can I ask, do you hire and promote people of color simply because they are people of color? Is their skin color a determining factor in your decision making?

Can I ask, do you hire and promote people of color simply because they are people of color? Is their skin color a determining factor in your decision making?
No I was running Juvenile justice facilities and I needed them much worse that they needed me due to disproportionate minority confinement. Put that on in your pipe and smoke it Lurker.

Last edited:
Reactions: brianiu and 76-1
Kyss my ass.

*Kiss

Stop hiding

I apologize that Zebra has done more than you to help African Americans, and for the way it makes you feel.

He only spent a career in the streets, courts and classrooms. But you? You’re an internet mouth. Why oh why couldn’t God have made us all to be like you? We could have talked and internet-insulted every problem to death with no need for anyone to actually DO anything.

Life is so unfair.

I bet you talked about courts, streets and classrooms though. Big mouths always do. The suckers who actually go to those places - they pale in comparison to big mouths like yours.

I am so thankful I got to live in a time when guys like you talked about stuff. And insulted the folks who were on the front lines trying to do things.

It’s always the talkers who put out the fires. Stupid ass firemen just get in the way.

Please accept all the gratitude I offer you. It’s guys like you, ... well, you know better than I. I don’t have to say it. You will.

No I was running Juvenile justice facilities and I needed them much worse that they needed me due to disproportionate minority confinement. Put that on in your pipe and smoke it Lurker.
I’ve read your stories many a time. Still doesn’t explain your current paranoia about ducking rock chuckers.

I do think that Trump stood before that church due to optics. But it was a good optic. Symbolism does have its value at times as long as there is substance behind it. He was projecting hope and strength. I believe this is why he did it.
No. You wrote, "He was projecting hope and strength hypocrisy."

But I fixed it.

This is pretty lame virtue signaling, quite gross actually. You don’t know RZ at all, and this white knighting you’re doing makes you look like a woke asshole and will countermand any gains you hope to make here.
I'm encouraged by the national and international discussion on systemic racism but I think some of virtue signaling by some white people is over the top. I get that they don't want to be seen as racist and want to support the cause but some are trying so hard I'm some times embarrassed for them.

I'm encouraged by the national and international discussion on systemic racism but I think some of virtue signaling by some white people is over the top. I get that they don't want to be seen as racist and want to support the cause but some are trying so hard I'm some times embarrassed for them.
I’m not doing anything for you. I do what I do for my country. Frankly, I don’t even know what “virtue signaling” is. Sounds like some politically correct bs created by conservatives to dehumanize their adversaries, akin to “social justice warriors.”

To me, there’s nothing stupider than to whine about “racism without intent” when the intent is built into 400 years of systemic racism.

That's true, but it seems to me that the "alt-right"/"Nazis" are the ones driving into crowds with cars, semis, armed to the teeth. Totally different. I mean, there is going to come a time when these idiots open fire.

There’s plenty happening in these angry mobs that is also equivalent to Naziism.

That's true, but it seems to me that the "alt-right"/"Nazis" are the ones driving into crowds with cars, semis, armed to the teeth. Totally different. I mean, there is going to come a time when these idiots open fire.

if you dint want to be met with guns don’t walk around private neighborhoods screaming after you have destroyed the gate to gain entry

Those are two pi lawyers. Ready to snap by virtue of their chosen profession, and that they live and work together, not a pandemic or racial inequality. Far more dangerous than any alt-right/nazi.

Last edited:

My favorite is them standing out there barefoot and brandishing guns you can tell they know very little about. Also pointing them at people and he kept pointing his toward her. Bonnie and Clyde 40 years later...

My favorite is them standing out there barefoot and brandishing guns you can tell they know very little about. Also pointing them at people and he kept pointing his toward her. Bonnie and Clyde 40 years later...

Ya point then at the ground except to discharge....love the spirit though

*Kiss

Stop hiding

I apologize that Zebra has done more than you to help African Americans, and for the way it makes you feel.

He only spent a career in the streets, courts and classrooms. But you? You’re an internet mouth. Why oh why couldn’t God have made us all to be like you? We could have talked and internet-insulted every problem to death with no need for anyone to actually DO anything.

Life is so unfair.

I bet you talked about courts, streets and classrooms though. Big mouths always do. The suckers who actually go to those places - they pale in comparison to big mouths like yours.

I am so thankful I got to live in a time when guys like you talked about stuff. And insulted the folks who were on the front lines trying to do things.

It’s always the talkers who put out the fires. Stupid ass firemen just get in the way.

Please accept all the gratitude I offer you. It’s guys like you, ... well, you know better than I. I don’t have to say it. You will.

The Capper has set the over/under on the percentage increase in subscriptions to your newsletter at 10%. The street money is going for the over.

Don't be a stranger.

That said, Molina is still a punk.

Last edited:
Those are two pi lawyers. Ready to snap by virtue of their chosen profession, and that they live and work together, not a pandemic or racial inequality. Far more dangerous than any alt-right/nazi.
Sounds like you might actually know them...

Reactions: mcmurtry66

Lol. That guy is more apt to shoot himself or his wife than his intended target.

There are plenty of idiots on both sides of this. I’m merely pointing out that the current mobs out there (on both sides) wreaking havoc based on groupthink is exactly what led to Naziism rising. It seems many on this forum think it’s restricted to one side. It’s assuredly not.

Reactions: MrBing
There's just a completely different set of goals for the "2" sides. One wants another Civil War. The other wants their Civil Rights.

I understand 100% about the looters. I didn't want to see Michigan Ave boarded up. But the VAST majority of protests were peaceful. I was driving through the Loop when the first big protest was going on. Totally peaceful, but I drive a nice car, and one of the BLM protesters said, you better get out of here because about a block away there are some people just trying to start trouble and they're not going to like your car. I swear.

I have no patience for Nazis or people that like to play dress up soldier. I don't have any patience for looters either and it ruins the entire message. Looters are opportunists, and these guys with weapons are looking to intimidate. I saw it in my own home town in Indiana. It made Buzzfeed. Peaceful protesters with idiots with AR-15s calling them n*****s. Never in my life did I think I'd see something like this in my home town.

Whole different ballgame.

Lol. That guy is more apt to shoot himself or his wife than his intended target.

There are plenty of idiots on both sides of this. I’m merely pointing out that the current mobs out there (on both sides) wreaking havoc based on groupthink is exactly what led to Naziism rising. It seems many on this forum think it’s restricted to one side. It’s assuredly not.

Reactions: Rockport Zebra
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT