ADVERTISEMENT

You mean people took McConnell seriously when he said Trump could be sued?

Stuffshot

Hall of Famer
Feb 20, 2008
Apparently, some did:

Wonder if McConnell was surprised they did.
Trump is going to spend the remainder of his days in court, and he'll be lucky to find competent representation. These won't be small time lawsuits where schmucks like Cohen can handle things.

Trump is going to spend the remainder of his days in court, and he'll be lucky to find competent representation. These won't be small time lawsuits where schmucks like Cohen can handle things.
God I can't wait for Ted Cruz to defend him. Best show trial since OJ

God I can't wait for Ted Cruz to defend him. Best show trial since OJ
You may be right, but I suggest that Giuliani can probably put on an even better show trial, especially in the cases in which Giuliani is one of the defendants.

I want a guy with Giuliani's skills to be able to approach within a few feet of both the judge and jury, so they can get a good look at him (I mean, observe his demeanor). A lawyer like that shouldn't be confined to the defendant's table.

rudy-giuliani-1120203.jpg

Stuffshot had better hope so, lest he’ll have nothing to fret about & obsess over. 😂

Stuffshot had better hope so, lest he’ll have nothing to fret about & obsess over. 😂
Trump will be in the news for a couple years to come. I intend to pay attention, and so should you, given how destructive he has proven to be.

Now, about your communication skills -- your emoji choice shows how out of it you are. It's no random event that Stoll uses it, too.

Trump will be in the news for a couple years to come. I intend to pay attention, and so should you, given how destructive he has proven to be.

Now, about your communication skills -- your emoji choice shows how out of it you are. It's no random event that Stoll uses it, too.

Emojis have a coolness quotient?

I won’t be paying attention to what Trump is doing. It’s irrelevant on many levels, but I get it, some of you need something to occupy your dim existence, & the media will continue to feed it to those that lap it up with such fervor. Masters of panic will always find something to panic about...😂😂😂😂😂

Reactions: mcmurtry66
I won’t be paying attention to what Trump is doing. It’s irrelevant on many levels, but I get it, some of you need something to occupy your dim existence...
Some of us have been telling some others for 5+ years that he is an unabashed crook and a grifter. You and others have been denying it, yelling "fake news" and "Yabutt... those emails!"

So there is a natural inclination to want to show to your lying eyes how wrong you were, by objective evidence: a decision by a judge or jury.

Apparently, some did:

Wonder if McConnell was surprised they did.

If you think McConnell gets "surprised" - you haven't been paying attention.

Oops. Sorry. Forgot it was you. "Paying attention" can't help SOME folks.

giphy-downsized-large.gif

The line to sue is going to be very long very fast, McConnell knew exactly what he was doing.

I suspect the Dems will try to influence "who goes next" as they want to orchestrate the pain and certainly don't want any precedent set by a failed bad suit. Lots of Capitol security and emplyees lining up.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT