ADVERTISEMENT

You all suck.

HooDatGuy

Senior
Sep 10, 2020
This place is hateful and gross, and the world is not as bad as you all think.

Just spent the weekend with a bunch of hopeless progressives, and they were funny and clever and smart.

Goodbye forever. Get offline.

Reactions: Lucy01

Just spent the weekend with a bunch of hopeless progressives, and they were funny and clever and smart.

How do you feel, though?

tenor.gif

Reactions: DANC
Classic drunk post.

An as usual with such drunk clarity.... fairly spot on.

This board is a cesspool of shit and most reasonable people have left. Or at the minimum they quit attempting to be serious.

I browse the board mainly for laughs, now. Once moderation stops, all msg boards end up in the same place. The dumpster.

Classic drunk post.

This board is a cesspool of shit and most reasonable people have left. Or at the minimum they quit attempting to be serious.

I browse the board mainly for laughs, now. Once moderation stops, all msg boards end up in the same place. The dumpster.

Started going downhill after Crazed left

Reactions: twenty02
Must have been a lot of drinking and bud.
Ain’t that the truth. Years ago a friend of mine said to me, “you’re so f’n funny when you’re high.” I rarely smoke anymore, but that conservative knew what was funny.. at least when he was high.

Reactions: UncleMark
Classic drunk post.

What were your thoughts of this place during every day of Trump presidency.

Post 10. #Trumpwatch. Dammit we really are obsessed. We should just put a moratorium on Trump and see which side cracks first.

• Love
Reactions: JamieDimonsBalls

Sorry to see you go. Your posts were very well thought out and respectful.

What is hateful and gross is subjective. Each of us has the ability to make the board what we want it to be. I get losing interest in participating, but that is still on each of us.

Maybe the Trumpers don't suck, they just are posting despite suffering from "the twisties".

1. Why wouldn’t “progressives” be happy? They get to tell everyone how a world must be, or else. “No justice, no peace - we’ll burn this joint down.”

2. Conservatives can’t get high - it violates the established stereotypes established by the “progressives.”

3. The world sucks and then you die. Read it on the internet.

1. Why wouldn’t “progressives” be happy? They get to tell everyone how a world must be, or else. “No justice, no peace - we’ll burn this joint down.”

2. Conservatives can’t get high - it violates the established stereotypes established by the “progressives.”

1) sounds like conservatives re gay marriage and women's rights

Conservative also are happier, have less depression and mental illness and have better sex. Read it on the internet.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT