ADVERTISEMENT

You All Deserve VD

Listen and learn you wretched refuse.

Wait until Trump appoints all of the heads of the civil service agencies and Project 2025 legislation kicks in you will soon be thinking these are the good old days; and, once the enforcement provisions of the various agencies are all controlled by the Republican party just remember how great Tammany Hall was in New York. We'll start to look like Russia where you can't get anything done without bribing someone and being a member of the party.

• Haha
Reactions: 76-1 and DANC
Wait until Trump appoints all of the heads of the civil service agencies and Project 2025 legislation kicks in you will soon be thinking these are the good old days; and, once the enforcement provisions of the various agencies are all controlled by the Republican party just remember how great Tammany Hall was in New York. We'll start to look like Russia where you can't get anything done without bribing someone and being a member of the party.
I mean bad for you but MTIOTF and I are gonna clean up in that world. I am growing my Snidely Whiplash mustache as we speak.

Muwhahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

If you fear Project 2025, you are propagandized past redemption. We will prepare a nice cot for you.

If you fear Project 2025, you are propagandized past redemption. We will prepare a nice cot for you.

Will those who attended Trump University obtain special treatment in obtaining a job to replace career bureaucrats ?

Seems like the least DJT could do for them.

Almost wrote "Trump University Graduates" until I remembered TU didn't actually offer degrees. Another good reason to give them a living wage with government benefits as they won't be pounding nails in the walls of government when hanging up their diplomas.

Clean the swamp and restore faith in America and Trump University.

Will those who attended Trump University obtain special treatment in obtaining a job to replace career bureaucrats ?

Almost wrote "Trump University Graduates" until I remembered TU didn't actually offer degrees. Another good reason to give them a living wage with government benefits as they won't be pounding nails in the walls of government when hanging up their diplomas.

I guess my extended point would be this - the courts are the entity that stop abuse of executive and legislative power. But once the folks ON BOTH SIDES who demand certain RESULTS rather than the Constitutional PROCESSES, and undermine the courts by claiming the courts are not legitimate because they did not give ME the RESULT I want, THAT is the threat to democracy.

“I refuse to listen to you because I know in advance you are wrong” is the current mode of thinking by every idiot with a cell phone who thinks they are entitled to what they want.

VDH clearly understands the doomed to repeat the errors of the past out of the ignorance lessons.

I’d bet the Constitution is strong enough to withstand 4 more years of Trump … It appears to be holding up after 8 years of Obama and 4 years of Trump.

Reactions: 76-1 and DANC
I guess my extended point would be this - the courts are the entity that stop abuse of executive and legislative power. But once the folks ON BOTH SIDES who demand certain RESULTS rather than the Constitutional PROCESSES, and undermine the courts by claiming the courts are not legitimate because they did not give ME the RESULT I want, THAT is the threat to democracy.

“I refuse to listen to you because I know in advance you are wrong” is the current mode of thinking by every idiot with a cell phone who thinks they are entitled to what they want.

Agree, courts are the last bastion in protecting individual rights.

Can foresee all kinds of lawsuits by career bureaucrats if and when they are fired.

Because of this and all kinds of reasons, cleaning the swamp won't be easy and will take time if it actually happens.

VDH clearly understands the doomed to repeat the errors of the past out of the ignorance lessons.

I’d bet the Constitution is strong enough to withstand 4 more years of Trump … It appears to be holding up after 8 years of Obama and 4 years of Trump.
It survived the slaveholders, the Secesh, and the Jim Crowers. It can survive the Candy Aisle Leftists and Neo-Pharisees, both of whom want to impose their religions on me. I’m fine with my religion and I still believe that I am required to “live and let live.”

It survived the slaveholders, the Secesh, and the Jim Crowers. It can survive the Candy Aisle Leftists and Neo-Pharisees, both of whom want to impose their religions on me. I’m fine with my religion and I still believe that I am required to “live and let live.”
Yes … as long as voters react by throwing the rascals out of office … the Constitution will endure.

Reactions: DANC
I guess we'll see, won't we? The Constitution like the Bible is always subject to interpretation and apparently all you need is a little creativity to throw out prior precedents. Right Justice Alito?

As a side note, I am really tired of Trump and his acolytes referring to the US as being a horrible place to live. BTW Donald if the US is so bad why don't you see if Putin can find you a dacha for you to stay in say in someplace like, Siberia. Lord knows Donald you have sold enough condos to the Russians that they should be able to return the favor to you which btw, has always been a great way for the Ruskes to launder money.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: DANC
I guess we'll see, won't we? The Constitution like the Bible is always subject to interpretation and apparently all you need is a little creativity to throw out prior precedents. Right Justice Alito?
It was not really "creativity." Calling it "creativity" does NOT address the issues of democratic, Constitutional government.

Alito gave a very accurate description of the role of the historical treatment of a "fundamental right" and how "historical treatment of a fundamental right" fits into stare decisis. He did not just make up either doctrine out of thin air.

Moreover, legally, "I want" is not a legal substitute for "this right is so fundamental to individual liberty that it has been historically protected." Sure - social mores and feelings about sexuality and medicine - and where they meet - change over time. But 20 years of "we burned the bra and want abortion as birth control" does not legally erase decades/centuries of "the historical law about abortion." By 1973, there were multiple ways to LEGALLY protect abortion. But 5 SCOTUS votes because those 5 thought it was a good idea is at the bottom of the list of how to CREATE that LEGAL protection.

In fact, undoing Roe v. Wade NOW ALLOWS for the states to NOW CREATE a historical record for how "the fundamental right" of abortion is a part of the conduct American citizens believe should be (or not be) protected by "the fundamental right" to privacy. IF that sentiment exitsts then we can expect to see multiple states pass legislation to protect abortion(s). That legislative action will "prove" the "fundamental" right. Not polls. Not 5 SCOTUS votes. Democratic legislation. Maybe even a Constitutional amendment - the method that killed slavery.

"Waaah, I don't want to - it's hard" is not Constitutional law.

Listen and learn you wretched refuse.

Mtiof, in attempting to listen to VDH his picture somehow began haunting my cell phone.

It was like having a picture of Jonathan Banks glued inside my eyelids as shown below.
images

It was not really "creativity." Calling it "creativity" does NOT address the issues of democratic, Constitutional government.

Alito gave a very accurate description of the role of the historical treatment of a "fundamental right" and how "historical treatment of a fundamental right" fits into stare decisis. He did not just make up either doctrine out of thin air.

Moreover, legally, "I want" is not a legal substitute for "this right is so fundamental to individual liberty that it has been historically protected." Sure - social mores and feelings about sexuality and medicine - and where they meet - change over time. But 20 years of "we burned the bra and want abortion as birth control" does not legally erase decades/centuries of "the historical law about abortion." By 1973, there were multiple ways to LEGALLY protect abortion. But 5 SCOTUS votes because those 5 thought it was a good idea is at the bottom of the list of how to CREATE that LEGAL protection.

In fact, undoing Roe v. Wade NOW ALLOWS for the states to NOW CREATE a historical record for how "the fundamental right" of abortion is a part of the conduct American citizens believe should be (or not be) protected by "the fundamental right" to privacy. IF that sentiment exitsts then we can expect to see multiple states pass legislation to protect abortion(s). That legislative action will "prove" the "fundamental" right. Not polls. Not 5 SCOTUS votes. Democratic legislation. Maybe even a Constitutional amendment - the method that killed slavery.

"Waaah, I don't want to - it's hard" is not Constitutional law.
I understand and would have agreed with most of your points until 2016 but nothing has restored my confidence since then in trusting our norms to stop someone with no ethics. When you hear statements like, “If everything’s honest, I’ll gladly accept the results. I don’t change on that,” Trump said in the interview. “If it’s not, you have to fight for the right of the country.” You have to have men and people with enough principle to take action against the threat as threat of violence by a political candidate is new in the US at least since the Civil War anyway.

If Trump doesn't win, we'll likely see violence "like we've never seen before" to use his lingo.

BTW, is the woman in you profile your wife? I used to think it was Susan Pleshette but after looking closer that's not Susan.

Last edited:
I understand and would have agreed with most of your points until 2016 but nothing has restored my confidence since then in trusting our norms to stop someone with no ethics. When you hear statements like, “If everything’s honest, I’ll gladly accept the results. I don’t change on that,” Trump said in the interview. “If it’s not, you have to fight for the right of the country.” You have to have men and people with enough principle to take action against the threat as threat of violence by a political candidate is new in the US at least since the Civil War anyway.

If Trump doesn't win, we'll likely see violence "like we've never seen before" to use his lingo.

BTW, is the woman in you profile your wife? I used to think it was Susan Pleshette but after looking closer that's not Susan.

Reactions: Bill4411

No, that is Ana de Armas, who began to stalk me after I watched Blade Runner 2049, in which she played an AI holographic girlfriend to Ryan Reynolds. Sort of an updated Cherry 2000.

No, that is Ana de Armas, who began to stalk me after I watched Blade Runner 2049, in which she played an AI holographic girlfriend to Ryan Reynolds. Sort of an updated Cherry 2000.
I'm sorry you have a stalker. You might be able to get a restraining order against her, if it gets to out of hand.

• Haha
Reactions: BradStevens

Luckily, There was a buyden carve out of student loan forgivness for those old Trum U students. They have to pay in full.
It's not personal, it politics.

I’d bet the Constitution is strong enough to withstand 4 more years of Trump … It appears to be holding up after 8 12 years of Obama/ biden and 4 years of Trump.

Reactions: TomEric4756

Oh, you voted for Hillary because of her ethics?

Fork you and all democrats

The demoncrat party is the worst thing that ever happened to this country. And world, communists.

Seek help. Immediately.

Seek help. Immediately.
Bill is usually a pretty level headed lib. I think Trump surviving this thing has really broken the libs on the board again. They're out in droves and come out with some weird shit.

Bill is usually a pretty level headed lib. I think Trump surviving this thing has really broken the libs on the board again. They're out in droves and come out with some weird shit.
There are going to be a lot of broken people from this last month or so of the greatest political fortune I've ever seen for one person in my lifetime. If he needed the money, Trump should be buying a few lottery tickets.

There are going to be a lot of broken people from this last month or so of the greatest political fortune I've ever seen for one person in my lifetime. If he needed the money, Trump should be buying a few lottery tickets.
I wish I could be around 50 years from now to see the historical perspective on all this.

I think the hysteria over Trump will be compared to the Salem Witch Trials.

And then the decision by the judge this morning on the documents case..... hooo boy!

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT