ADVERTISEMENT

Yogi Ferrell Signs with the Cavs for Ten Days . . . . .

Eban

Junior
Sep 6, 2001
"Ferrell didn’t have much of a role with the Sacramento Kings last season, in which he had 4.4 points and 1.4 assists per game in what was a career-low 10.6 minutes per contest in 50 appearances."

Reactions: kkott
"Ferrell didn’t have much of a role with the Sacramento Kings last season, in which he had 4.4 points and 1.4 assists per game in what was a career-low 10.6 minutes per contest in 50 appearances."

my prediction when Yogi left was he'd have a 10 year career in the NBA, and I think he will if he's not been undone with injuries, etc... I think he's already exceeded expectations of some and hope he flourishes somewhere.

Reactions: BCCHoosier
my prediction when Yogi left was he'd have a 10 year career in the NBA, and I think he will if he's not been undone with injuries, etc... I think he's already exceeded expectations of some and hope he flourishes somewhere.
Agree. He is solid when get gets consistent minutes.

I was off on Juwan Morgan (didn't think he'd make a roster) and Thomas Bryant. While I knew Thomas would stick, never in a million years thought he'd put up the numbers he is.

Reactions: B_Town_Buford
10 yr career in the NBA isn't too shabby. I hope he invests his money wisely and then can get onto his second career whatever it is.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT