ADVERTISEMENT

Yes, Nate is leaving, but look who's coming back

IUNY

Freshman
Sep 8, 2013
Jordan Howard (maybe)
Dan Feeney
Marcus Oliver (he is our best defensive player, and he disrupts offenses)
Simmie Cobbs
Mitchell Paige (his spirit is the key to this team)
Griffin Oakes
Devine Redding
TJ Simmons
Darius Latham
Rashard Fant
Chase Dutra
Tegray Scales
Camion Patrick
Mike Majette
Clyde Newton
Greg Gooch
Robert McCray
Wes Rogers
Jacob Bailey
Nate Hoff
Ralph Green

Of course I would like someone with Nate's arm as quarterback in 2016, but we will be able to run the ball again, and we will have a good offensive line. Also, the strength of our offense is in the scheme. If we have to throw shorter passes, we will. I really think next year will be a breakout year, and I think our defense will excel.

i know I'm pretty much on an island. but I really do see improvement overall on the defense. big plays and third downs still kill us but the consistency on first and second is getting there.

replacing lathem and a few others on the front 7 is as important as replacing Nate next year. if they do that the Hoosiers could move to the top half of the division next year.

Reactions: JCHoosier
replacing lathem and a few others on the front 7 is as important as replacing Nate next year. if they do that the Hoosiers could move to the top half of the division next year.

Latham is only a Junior so he is returning. Are you referencing next year?

Jordan Howard (maybe)
Dan Feeney
Simmie Cobbs
Griffin Oakes
Devine Redding
TJ Simmons
Darius Latham
Rashard Fant
Chase Dutra
Tegray Scales
Camion Patrick
Mike Majette
Clyde Newton
Greg Gooch
Robert McCray
Wes Rogers
Jacob Bailey
Nate Hoff
Ralph Green

Of course I would like someone with Nate's arm as quarterback in 2016, but we will be able to run the ball again, and we will have a good offensive line. Also, the strength of our offense is in the scheme. If we have to throw shorter passes, we will. I really think next year will be a breakout year, and I think our defense will excel.
Howard will return. He's just been too hurt. Next year depends on 2 things: QB development and an improved front 7 on defense. Lots of skill and speed to everywhere.

Jordan Howard (maybe)
Dan Feeney
Simmie Cobbs
Griffin Oakes
Devine Redding
TJ Simmons
Darius Latham
Rashard Fant
Chase Dutra
Tegray Scales
Camion Patrick
Mike Majette
Clyde Newton
Greg Gooch
Robert McCray
Wes Rogers
Jacob Bailey
Nate Hoff
Ralph Green

Hopefully Wesley Green, the CB transfer from South Carolina, can play. He was a 4 star recruit out of high school.

Reactions: IUHartselCol
Really think if we can find a pass rush it helps our secondary. Our defense needs some negative plays. If the coaches have identified that Juco QB we need him. The rest of the offense looks dynamic. Need growth from the DB's.

Reactions: IUHartselCol
Jordan Howard (maybe)
Dan Feeney
Simmie Cobbs
Griffin Oakes
Devine Redding
TJ Simmons
Darius Latham
Rashard Fant
Chase Dutra
Tegray Scales
Camion Patrick
Mike Majette
Clyde Newton
Greg Gooch
Robert McCray
Wes Rogers
Jacob Bailey
Nate Hoff
Ralph Green

I would say it is pretty likely that Fenney will leave for the NFL draft

I think Feeney is gone as well.

Getting Camion Patrick eligible at WR along with J-Shun Harris, Simmy Cobbs and Mitchell Paige, there will be an abundance of WR talent for the next QB.

Gooch and staff is high on Brandon Wilson for Shaw. I could see them moving Jacob Robinson inside if he can put on the weight

I think Feeney is gone as well.

Getting Camion Patrick eligible at WR along with J-Shun Harris, Simmy Cobbs and Mitchell Paige, there will be an abundance of WR talent for the next QB.

Anybody else hear Wilson say Camion Patrick is the best player on the team and Harris is the most dynamic receiver? Friend will be back healthy as will Fuchs. This bunch could eventually be as good or even better than the Latimer, Hughes, Wynn, Bolser group.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT