ADVERTISEMENT

Yes! "Apple - Tree" Moment

MyTeamIsOnTheFloor

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Dec 5, 2001
Duckburg
So MTIOTFette needs me to drive her car and listen to the brakes.(SHOCKING voluntary dad moment. You chirrun without chirrun will understand after you have chirrun - once they turn 16, until the insanity passes, they are never willingly in your presence you uncool parent.)

I drive.
She cranks up some jams she wants me to hear.
1. Tom Petty
2. Joss Stone

I so proud.
My oldest like GOOD music.

No pics.
No 2 piece.
Just the apple falling near the tree.

So MTIOTFette needs me to drive her car and listen to the brakes.(SHOCKING voluntary dad moment. You chirrun without chirrun will understand after you have chirrun - once they turn 16, until the insanity passes, they are never willingly in your presence you uncool parent.)

I drive.
1. Tom Petty
2. Joss Stone

I so proud.

No pics.
No 2 piece.
How could you listen to the brakes whilst said music was playing?

Pics and two piece aren't optional. It's the damn law. You're a 'publican, and are all about strict enforcement and all.....

I drive.
1. Tom Petty
2. Joss Stone

I so proud.

No pics.
No 2 piece.
You're really bad with the English language.

You sure you ain't an illegal?

I drive.
1. Tom Petty
2. Joss Stone

I so proud.

No pics.
No 2 piece.

Tom Petty suuuuuucks

My dad loved van the man and the boss, he hated Petty tho. Tom pathetic and the windbreakers. He really got a kick out of that saying. Petty was/is a C player, not in the real musicians of his times league, is how I would guess he thought.
Petty isn't one of my favorites but Dylan, Harrison, Roy Orbison, et al thought he had the chops to play with the Traveling Wilburys. Petty must have the respect of his peers at least. Although comedians love Colin Quinn too, and he's terrible. So maybe your dad was correct.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT