ADVERTISEMENT

Yahoo Fantasy Racing

ad24rouse

All-Big Ten
Oct 22, 2002
I am the commissioner of a Fantasy Racing league on Yahoo and I'm looking for a few more owners.

We play for money. It's $10/race and there are 36 of them....so yes, it's $360 for the season. However, you have a good chance at earning a good chunk of your money back plus some, especially if you finish in the top three. Half of your $10 per race goes toward the weekly prize and the other half goes toward year end money. Last year we had 10 people, so if you had the high score of the week, you won $50. For the most part, people would use that money to pay ahead. If you win 7 races, you have $350 of your $360 back.

The year end payouts were $1,025 (1st), $550 (2nd) and $225 (3rd). Those totals will depend on how many people we have in the group.

Please email me at ad24rouse@gmail.com. The first race is two weeks from today. You don't have to pay the whole $360 at one time. You can pay 3, 5 or 10 races at a time, whatever you want. Most people paid $20 or $30 and then would see if they won any races. If they did, that paid them ahead. If not, they would pay another $20 or $30.

Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!

Re: Do you have a mullet? **

Do you watch Monty Python with your mum while drinking tea?

kgface.gif

Reactions: patrick593
That's funny shit, the way he grabs his head like that! Posting that is way more clever than using your imagination and writing something original. In fact, you should use it again to respond to a completely unrelated thread. That would be the best.

I am the commissioner of a Fantasy Racing league on Yahoo and I'm looking for a few more owners.

We play for money. It's $10/race and there are 36 of them....so yes, it's $360 for the season. However, you have a good chance at earning a good chunk of your money back plus some, especially if you finish in the top three. Half of your $10 per race goes toward the weekly prize and the other half goes toward year end money. Last year we had 10 people, so if you had the high score of the week, you won $50. For the most part, people would use that money to pay ahead. If you win 7 races, you have $350 of your $360 back.

The year end payouts were $1,025 (1st), $550 (2nd) and $225 (3rd). Those totals will depend on how many people we have in the group.

Please email me at ad24rouse@gmail.com. The first race is two weeks from today. You don't have to pay the whole $360 at one time. You can pay 3, 5 or 10 races at a time, whatever you want. Most people paid $20 or $30 and then would see if they won any races. If they did, that paid them ahead. If not, they would pay another $20 or $30.

Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!
Which racing? NASCAR? Indy car? F-1? Combined?

Which racing? NASCAR? Indy car? F-1? Combined?

Prob NASCAR, with the OP mentioning 36 races, but the thread is from February of this year. Matt just dug it up to clutter the top of the board, which I guess he gets a kick out of.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT