ADVERTISEMENT

Y’all caught a HUGE break with Jauan Jennings suspended for a half

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not attending. Have to travel the weekend of the 10th, so back to back weekends wasn’t happening with the kids and so on...

Lack of true support for your team. With all the smack you've been talking non-stop,I thought you'd be all in but your heart isn't truly into this. You could squeeze it in if you wanted.

Clausen
Ainge before the injury
Josh Dobbs (B1G knows a little something about him)

All three of those guys would get my money before Penix, as of today.
Penix has a strong arm and quick read; he has to learn some touch but he is really very good QB especially if he can stay healthy next year. 69% and over 8 yards for each passing calls.

By the way MN just beat Auburn.

Penix has a strong arm and quick read; he has to learn some touch but he is really very good QB especially if he can stay healthy next year. 69% and over 8 yards for each passing calls.

By the way MN just beat Auburn.

Seems like a good prospect. I like seeing somewhat under recruited QB’s do well and beat some big boys.

Reactions: vesuvius13
Why, your fraudulent claims to be a Vols fan. BRCB called you out on it, and you tried to deflect the conversation by bringing up Jarrett’s parents (very classless move, since NOBODY is deluded enough to believe he’s from eastern Pennsylvania).

Not going to a bowl game correlating to one’s level of fanhood isn’t conversation worthy... either stupid or terrible at trolling

Really? So UT did suspend him? Why only for a half?

the SEC wrongfully suspended him. The 15 yard penalty was enough. He didn’t intentionally step on anyone and that’s clear on the video. Vandy pushes for a suspension and the SEC caved because they’re front office is incompetent on things like this.

the SEC wrongfully suspended him. The 15 yard penalty was enough. He didn’t intentionally step on anyone and that’s clear on the video. Vandy pushes for a suspension and the SEC caved because they’re front office is incompetent on things like this.

So I was correct.

Add to my statement that UT fan makes excuses for the behavior.

Returning to the team after his video is the second chance.

He never assaulted anyone, and you know that. Your grasping.

At worst, he accidentally stepped on a guy.

So the SEC gave him a third chance after UT conveniently ignored his out of bounds punch, rip off the helmet and step on the face. Pretty complicated and complex three-step "accident".

Frankly he should have been booted permanently after the vulgar racist rant calling his Coaches "Lying ass ni####"

Face it, UT has no standards and you are fine with it.

Last edited:
So the SEC gave him a third chance after UT conveniently ignored his out of bounds punch, rip off the helmet and step on the face. Pretty complicated and complex three-step "accident".

Face it, UT has no standards and you are fine with it.

We have different interpretations of what happened at the end of the play, and that’s okay.

You want to throw the book at every kid who doesn’t toe the line, I disagree.

Any broader extrapolations are totally conjecture on your part... I know your type. Not a fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT