ADVERTISEMENT

WSJ: National Enquirer cleaning up Trump's scandals for him

That and the news that Melania worked 10 Jobs in the US before she got her visa. Oops.

I think she looks amazing don't you. And she married well also?

I think she's a 46 year old trophy trying very hard to look 40. That's sad because she is a nice looking woman. She knows the arrogant POS she married is likely going to trade her in for a, no pun intended, newer model. My guess is she's trying to stay in that trophy case as long as she can. That takes a woman with a low opinion of herself, which is exactly the type of woman you'd have to be to marry a person like Trump.

Reactions: Bill4411
I think she's a 46 year old trophy trying very hard to look 40. That's sad because she is a nice looking woman. She knows the arrogant POS she married is likely going to trade her in for a, no pun intended, newer model. My guess is she's trying to stay in that trophy case as long as she can. That takes a woman with a low opinion of herself, which is exactly the type of woman you'd have to be to marry a person like Trump.

Hillary must have a low opinion of herself too sticking with that POS Bill.

Reactions: Lucy01
That and the news that Melania worked 10 Jobs in the US before she got her visa. Oops.

Yeah on Thurs we found out that if Melania became first lady she'd start by taking Trump's phone away and banning him from twitter.And then on Fri we find out that in his first 100 days Trump will have no choice but to deport his loving wife.

Chances are he'd take the oppty to reignite his affair with the Bunny,which the NE of course will not report on.But unfortunately for Melania,based on what Trump told a cheering throng last night "They're not coming back!"...

Yeah on Thurs we found out that if Melania became first lady she'd start by taking Trump's phone away and banning him from twitter.And then on Fri we find out that in his first 100 days Trump will have no choice but to deport his loving wife.

Chances are he'd take the oppty to reignite his affair with the Bunny,which the NE of course will not report on.But unfortunately for Melania,based on what Trump told a cheering throng last night "They're not coming back!"...

So . . . Trump is running for president so he can deport his current wife in order to start an affair with a former Playboy bunny?

Sounds plausible . . . unfortunately.:oops:

I think she looks amazing don't you. And she married well also?
She is amazing. She can even read English. At the Republican convention, she read Michelle Obama's speech word for word without a mistake! I would say that is quite an accomplishment!;)
I would say she is as intelligent as you are!:)

Reactions: Lucy01
Hillary must have a low opinion of herself too sticking with that POS Bill.
Stupid is as stupid posts.

Clearly Hillary and Bill got married because they had a deep friendship that went far beyond sex. That kind of friendship isn't necessarily easy to come by, especially in opposite sexes.

Trump said he couldn't have sex with Ivana any more because he couldn't get turned on by a woman who'd had kids. That's one hell of a deep friendship and love.

Get real, stoll. Either that or find out what a friendship actually is.

Reactions: Bill4411
She is amazing. She can even read English. At the Republican convention, she read Michelle Obama's speech word for word without a mistake! I would say that is quite an accomplishment!;)
You left out her key characteristic -- she can lie in English.

Reactions: meridian

Nope, McDougal is too old. She was a Playmate in 1998. I'm thinking one of the Jenner girls with Bruce as the 1st transvestite mother/father-in-law.

Reactions: UncleMark
I see where Melania was a roommate for over a year with Victoria Silvstedt, who was Playmate of the year back in the late 90's and is really, really interesting if you google her.
33E7872200000578-0-image-a-25_1462563783096.jpg

Last edited:
You are definitely a Captain in the WAR against women :mad:

LOL...anyone thinking Bill and Hillary are more than a mutually beneficial partnership are misguided. If they weren't in politics, they'd been divorced 30 years ago.

Reactions: burbo
LOL...anyone thinking Bill and Hillary are more than a mutually beneficial partnership are misguided. If they weren't in politics, they'd been divorced 30 years ago.

Man, you can predict a nonexistent past. That's an interesting power. Useless, but oddly interesting.

Reactions: iuwclurker1
You disagree?

I don't care enough about their marriage to agree or disagree. I know Hillary was accomplished before she married Bill. I know Hillary is well known enough by now she'd be fine if she did leave him. Wouldn't bother me a bit. It would be funny to watch republicans start attacking her about getting divorced as opposed to attacking her for staying with Bill like they have for decades now. Like you did in your own subtle way.

I don't care enough about their marriage to agree or disagree. I know Hillary was accomplished before she married Bill. I know Hillary is well known enough by now she'd be fine if she did leave him. Wouldn't bother me a bit. It would be funny to watch republicans start attacking her about getting divorced as opposed to attacking her for staying with Bill like they have for decades now. Like you did in your own subtle way.

I don't really care either. I just like to poke.

Are we on the AOTF?
Trump doesn't even belong on the AOTF, but if you're really going to tell the truth about Trump and go high, the ceiling is still the methane layers of the fever swamp.

I remember canoeing at Griffy and poking the oar into the leafy bottom and the gaseous bubbles churning upwards. That's where Trump is on his best day. Them's the facks.

I think she's a 46 year old trophy trying very hard to look 40. That's sad because she is a nice looking woman. She knows the arrogant POS she married is likely going to trade her in for a, no pun intended, newer model.
Very possible. I'm sure there's another younger candidate out there who would jump at the money. But the field has to be narrowing. He's 70 years old, and even though it was well known prior, the Presidential campaign has brought his disgusting behavior front and center.
My guess is she's trying to stay in that trophy case as long as she can. That takes a woman with a low opinion of herself, which is exactly the type of woman you'd have to be to marry a person like Trump.
I know it's not considered proper to denigrate people like Melania for their "romantic" choices, but yeah, a gold-digger is a gold-digger. I don't think Trump could attract anything else.

Very possible. I'm sure there's another younger candidate out there who would jump at the money. But the field has to be narrowing. He's 70 years old, and even though it was well known prior, the Presidential campaign has brought his disgusting behavior front and center.

I know it's not considered proper to denigrate people like Melania for their "romantic" choices, but yeah, a gold-digger is a gold-digger. I don't think Trump could attract anything else.

Nah, look at the guy that was married to Anna Nicole Smith. Trump has plenty of time.

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
Nah, look at the guy that was married to Anna Nicole Smith. Trump has plenty of time.
Yeah, but I'm thinking Trump would hold out for better than Anna Nicole Smith. Just a feeling I have. He's a pig in every form, but he does have a good eye.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT