ADVERTISEMENT

Wow.... Wisky gets beat by 8 on their home floor..... 60-52

Tscurlo

Junior
Dec 11, 2011
What's going on with them?

Do they have any injured players?

They are now 3-8 in Conference and that puts them in a 3 way tie for 10th place.

Just found this:
Wisconsin
Date Pos Player Injury Status
12/11/17 G Kobe King Knee is out for season
01/29/18 G D'Mitrik Trice Foot is out indefinitely

Last edited:
We lost to them, Illinois, FW, and ISU.

Give us those 4 wins and we are 16-7.

With a shot at the NCAAs.
That irritates the heck out of me. Our roster is good enough to beat those teams. I cant put that on anyone but Archie.

Reactions: IUgradman

They are now 3-8 in Conference and that puts them in a 3 way tie for 10th place.

Just found this:
Wisconsin

The worst Wisconsin team in decades and we could not beat them. The curse of Wisconsin continues for IU. IU has only won once at the Kohl Center since it opened. This is an anomaly year for them. They will get it turned around and will make it harder for IU in the future. This would have been a year to pick them off up there if we actually had a team.

The worst Wisconsin team in decades and we could not beat them. The curse of Wisconsin continues for IU. IU has only won once at the Kohl Center since it opened. This is an anomaly year for them. They will get it turned around and will make it harder for IU in the future. This would have been a year to pick them off up there if we actually had a team.

Gard sucks and Miller does not. We will get better and kick their *** up there. Be patient.

Gard sucks and Miller does not. We will get better and kick their *** up there. Be patient.
Gard is a long-time Ryan assistant and so the philosophy and identity of the program won't change. He finished 2nd and 3rd in the conference in his first two full seasons. Two Sweet 16s. He may not be Ryan but I think he is suffering from the same thing as Miller this year: a weak roster.

I don't think it's fair to say he "sucks." He was left in the same scenario as Miller and he did an admirable job recovering after Bo jumped ship. We shall see but I think it is way too early to tell.

Just found this:
Wisconsin

Not only injuries ..
but

Maybe Gard is not Bo...

Ryan would take players off the bench and just plug and play every year..

for the first time in a long time at Wiscy, those guys on the bench from last year just didn't develop.

We'll see if it's a trend or outlier as the years go by. They are a bit young though..

At what point do players become accountable? Blaming the coach for everything is a short sided rookie argument because you can’t point to anything else.
Oh...so you think the players chose not to guard the 3 point line 3 after 3 after 3

Reactions: IUgradman
Not only injuries ..
but

Maybe Gard is not Bo...

Ryan would take players off the bench and just plug and play every year..

for the first time in a long time at Wiscy, those guys on the bench from last year just didn't develop.

We'll see if it's a trend or outlier as the years go by. They are a bit young though..
The injuries hurt, but they were dealt a devastating blow when Tyler Herro decommitted from Wisky very late and switched to Kentucky. They literally have nobody coming in next year, so I don’t see them turning the boat around too quickly. They may be down for a few years, and Gard will be on the hot seat.

I hate everything Buckyville. We lost up here because our guards can't play. Even though it's been a difficult season for us, I'm thoroughly enjoying the complete melt down of Wiskyburg BB. Shoot, even Belling on WISN in Milwaukee is crying about how bad it looks... especially for the future! I'm enjoying every minute of it. He's saying that since Happ is graduating and will be eligible as a graduate transfer, there's no reason for him to stay. Oh happy day!

I hate everything Buckyville. We lost up here because our guards can't play. Even though it's been a difficult season for us, I'm thoroughly enjoying the complete melt down of Wiskyburg BB. Shoot, even Belling on WISN in Milwaukee is crying about how bad it looks... especially for the future! I'm enjoying every minute of it. He's saying that since Happ is graduating and will be eligible as a graduate transfer, there's no reason for him to stay. Oh happy day!
Be nice to see if Happ transfers he would look at IU

Reactions: hoosierraven

If Haap leaves after this season (he graduates this spring), Wisky will be worse next year and they have absolutely nothing coming in.

Herro decomitting was a much bigger blow than a lot of people realize.

It took 15 years, but Wisconsin will be back where they belong.

If Haap leaves after this season (he graduates this spring), Wisky will be worse next year and they have absolutely nothing coming in.

Herro decomitting was a much bigger blow than a lot of people realize.

It took 15 years, but Wisconsin will be back where they belong.
Get outta my head!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT