ADVERTISEMENT

Wow, way to go HOOSIERS! Thanks again Snowling. I feel like I've been sitting in front of

MIDDAD2007

Junior
Aug 28, 2001
an RCA Victor floor radio. In an age of super electronics, without Snowling we know not
how the Hoosiers are doing.

Reactions: snowling
an RCA Victor floor radio. In an age of super electronics, without Snowling we know not
how the Hoosiers are doing.
Appreciate your comments, MIDDAD. I just happen to be logging in and tracking the game today, but I have followed others when I am at work or catch-up when I come in from running an errand. I think this is the best board on peegs and I appreciate many of the contributors.
Go Hoosiers!

The IU Baseball Twitter account does a decent job of giving in-game updates, but at a minimum they're terrific at tweeting out the links to follow the games on Gametracker (or whatever stats engine the home school might use) and video and audio links (which may or may not require a subscription.

For example, the link t the game today where the Hoosiers have a 1-0 lead after 2 batters.

http://www.umterps.com/liveStats/v2/baseball/index.dbml?GAME_STAT_ID=2054666&db_oem_id=29700

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT