ADVERTISEMENT

Wow.... that was some of the worst execution I've ever witnessed.

I know TA was trying take a timeout on the last play but why wait til the last second to try to call it? That one timeout was going to do no good if you don’t get the first down.
Call it right away and get organized good grief.

Inexperienced qb play showed late in the game, Inexperienced play calling late in the game as well. Agreed that we should have ran the ball more...need better experience coaches who can coach and handle late game decisions but they are not beating the

Reactions: red hornet
4 dropped balls. An interception, a fumble, three or four penalties that hurt drives. Two miscommunications on handoffs. I have been saying all year, we are not completely incompetent on offense, but it's anything but a smooth operation. we need to find our next Deboer and I don't think its Sheridan.

Never should have been 4th and 18. The first down call was ridiculously bad then Tuttle decides to take a sack? We could have run the ball on first down or look for the TE over the middle or Fryfogle over the middle. The Ole Miss D is not that good and we make them look like the '85 Bears. Wow, a disappointing performance for sure.

Reactions: IUgradman
I'm joking but Whop looked like a guy with money against IU..
To be fair, on the play where he lost twelve, if Tuttle does literally anything to get in the way of the dude who tackled him, it is a big play and maybe even a touchdown. He would have had a ton of room and there were like four IU players ahead who could block.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT