ADVERTISEMENT

Wow! Must Have Gone Where I Wasn't Allowed To Go When I Gave Actual Facts.

i'vegotwinners

Hall of Famer
Dec 1, 2006
"secrecy breeds distrust".

locking the thread for zero reason looks suspicious at best.

do forces at IU or higher not want facts and data unclouding the issue on the cancellation of football and fall sports because they like the clouds, not to mention decision making on in person classes or covid strategy in general.

data bad, fall in line and don't be a troublemaker, no matter what the stakes or the loss.

I wrote why I locked it. It had nothing to do with the football team other than the students and fans can get Covid but it was bound to start another 3 page argument about the seriousness of the virus vs. panic vs hoax vs. ad infinitum and I think you know that.

And if this iteration starts it up again this thread will disappear.

Thank you for your consideration.

I wrote why I locked it. It had nothing to do with the football team other than the students and fans can get Covid but it was bound to start another 3 page argument about the seriousness of the virus vs. panic vs hoax vs. ad infinitum and I think you know that.

And if this iteration starts it up again this thread will disappear.

Thank you for your consideration.

"It had nothing to do with the football team other than the students and fans can get Covid".
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

it would be flat out impossible for a statement to be anymore blatantly untrue than that.

right now there is one and only one relevant football topic, and no thread on the board addressed it any more objectively rather than emotionally, than the one you censored.

that said, many other threads not censored on the front page of the fball forum are about the exact same subject, EXACT SAME, just minus the hard data given.

had i written the word "football" ten times in my post, it would have been no more about football and sports in general than it already was.

the fact that the hard data given could also be applied to debates on in person classes at universities, or students on campus, or overall covid policy debates, doesn't make it any less about football, and the flat out ONLY football subject of real relevance right now and for the foreseeable future.

being that there is no football this yr due to the exact subject of my post, if you want to start a thread on who the number 2 running back will be in 2021, if there is a season then, feel free to go for it.

discussing the important football topic, in no way inhibits discussing unimportant ones that can't possibly resolve themselves for a yr.

Last edited:
Reactions: vesuvius13
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT