ADVERTISEMENT

Wow! IU recruit wishes he never visited Minnesota - edited title

I am dumbfounded. I suppose I should say allegedly.

edit: as you read through this thread and the story becomes less murky, it will become clear that schools have a significant responsibility to recruits and their parents. Minnesota allowed events to occur that resulted in this kids future being trashed - at least in the short run.

It certainly looks like this recruit was misled by his host. If the reports are correct I don't think he did anything illegal.

The A2 kid (the JC transfer running back whose name I won't use) needs to go to jail.

CTE is truly awful. IU should be extremely sympathetic if recent reports are to be believed.
Why isnt this dumpster monkey banned from a real fan site? You can see hes make of the common clay of the Lafayette landscape...you know...morons.
Somebody delouse the place...please.

Reactions: mk_peters
Why isnt this dumpster monkey banned from a real fan site? You can see hes make of the common clay of the Lafayette landscape...you know...morons.
Somebody delouse the place...please.

Trolls and flame baiters are allowed here, that much is clear. We see This level after they have one quality win in three attempts. Imagine how fubar'd this place will be if they have a nice run in the BIG...sheesh.

Reactions: mk_peters
Trolls and flame baiters are allowed here, that much is clear. We see This level after they have one quality win in three attempts. Imagine how fubar'd this place will be if they have a nice run in the BIG...sheesh.
Purdue just picked up another quality win without playing game because Auburn is 10-2.

Don't go away mad mk_p, just go away.

Nobody over here cares about pu. You're the punchline of a joke and that's the extant of it.

Bump.

As anticipated IU did not accept the commitment and QH has now enrolled at FAU.

Since hiring Kiffin, FAU has rescinded an offer for bad press, and had an article with the headline "FAU coach Kendal Briles accused of using sex to get recruits to Baylor".

But today's article says nada about the Minnesota visit.

Since hiring Kiffin, FAU has rescinded an offer for bad press, and had an article with the headline "FAU coach Kendal Briles accused of using sex to get recruits to Baylor".

But today's article says nada about the Minnesota visit.

I noticed that as well.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT