ADVERTISEMENT

Would you get your kid under 12 vaccinated? Thoughts? Opinions? Stats below

that's frightening

I have no shame these days

checking-her.gif

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
Low hospitalization, low death, less severe than in adults, natural immunity appears better than the shot, and I don't want to stick a 5, 8, 9, and 12 year old with a 1 year old shot that hasn't really had any long term effects sussed out.
I understand where your coming from but most people don't realize that there are long term effects from things such as antibiotics (and other medicines) but people don't ever consider that and most things that antibiotics treat would go away eventually. They just make ever what it is go away quicker. For example, I have seen several articles like this that say antibiotics are associated with increase risk for developing Parkinson's Disease.

I have a 13 year old son that probably won't receive the vaccine. There's simply too many unknowns that go with it. I talked to someone this morning that stated these vaccines settle in your spleen and kidneys; rather scary if true!!

His wife is a RN and this is what the rumors are.

I have a 13 year old son that probably won't receive the vaccine. There's simply too many unknowns that go with it. I talked to someone this morning that stated these vaccines settle in your spleen and kidneys; rather scary if true!!

Never heard of that

This is more scary to me than the vaccine.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT