ADVERTISEMENT

Would you donate to reelect Trump in 2024, if so, how much?

How will we be 'paying for it for years if not decades'?

Just what the hell are you talking about?
45 caught with his pants down, yet again.

https://dnyuz.com/2021/09/28/stephanie-grishams-book-details-trumps-terrifying-temper/

Trump had more love & respect for Putin & the Russian intel agencies, than he did in Dan Coats & our NSA.

How the hell does a sane person defend this dishonest, dangerous, moron?

Did Trump do anything major, wrong/that you publicly disagreed with?

Did you speak/type up at the time, or keep defending him?

When Trump PUBLICLY trashed Coats & our NSA conclusions, over Putin & the Russian intel agencies conclusions, on the 2020 Russian involvement in our election, did you speak/type up then????????????????

Did you take the Trump oath? :O Really, why????????????????????? Was the orange Kool aid as good as advertised? Why???

Btw, I'm not a Biden fan either, but compared to Trump, Biden is God.

Yikes

:O = Hard Core Orange/Insane

Last edited:
Reactions: Bill4411
You're bitching about it. Trump is bitching about the election.

But you blame Trump for leading an insurrection when the FBI said they found no evidence of that.

You don't give a shit about the Constitution and if the 1/6 protesters had been BLM or Antifa, you'd be defending them.
This

Many people hated Trump. The media hated him even more and recruited more people to hate Trump.

However bad Trump was to many, he was better than the person in the WH right now.

If the same people that raged on Trump every day for four years were intellectually honest they would admit Biden isn’t competent.
Trump is mentally ill. Our country is in very sad shape if a crazy person is better than the current President. Our democracy is on life support.
You're bitching about it. Trump is bitching about the election.

But you blame Trump for leading an insurrection when the FBI said they found no evidence of that.

You don't give a shit about the Constitution and if the 1/6 protesters had been BLM or Antifa, you'd be defending them.
protesters? See this is where you lose all credibility of judgment. I don’t care who it is, protesters don’t illegally break into the Capital (or any building) by force. Btw, had it been BLM Trump would’ve called out the National Guard (well beforehand if word got out there’d be a BLM protest on the Capital steps) and probably given orders to shoot to kill once the Capital had been breached. Frankly, BLM wouldn’t have been that stupid, though.

Trump is mentally ill. Our country is in very sad shape if a crazy person is better than the current President. Our democracy is on life support.

protesters? See this is where you lose all credibility of judgment. I don’t care who it is, protesters don’t illegally break into the Capital (or any building) by force. Btw, had it been BLM Trump would’ve called out the National Guard (well beforehand if word got out there’d be a BLM protest on the Capital steps) and probably given orders to shoot to kill once the Capital had been breached. Frankly, BLM wouldn’t have been that stupid, though.
"I don’t care who it is, protesters don’t illegally break into the Capital (or any building) by force."

Funny you didn't complain about the 'mostly peaceful' protesters who were burning down businesses and breaking into police stations last summer.

Give me a break with your double standard.

"I don’t care who it is, protesters don’t illegally break into the Capital (or any building) by force."

Funny you didn't complain about the 'mostly peaceful' protesters who were burning down businesses and breaking into police stations last summer.

He calls Trump mentally ill while our current president can’t be trusted by his handlers to answer press questions coherently.

Reactions: DANC
He calls Trump mentally ill while our current president can’t be trusted by his handlers to answer press questions coherently.
Harry's just another left wing parrot. He needs to be told when to breathe.

If he didn't have a double standard, he'd have no standards at all.

Reactions: 76-1

Our incompetent fearless leader threw his generals under the bus and lied to the American people about the advice he was given.

Reactions: 76-1 and DANC
Our incompetent fearless leader threw his generals under the bus and lied to the American people about the advice he was given.

Yeah, the Generals pretty much called him a liar. Which, of course, he is.

Still, Milley is such a weasel. He won't tell anyone what he told the President (a claim he made repeatedly in the hearings), but it doesn't stop him from cooperating with anyone writing a hit piece on Trump.

He needs to resign. Now. All these Generals who now say they thought we needed to keep troops in Afghanistan should be given their walking papers for toadying up to Biden when it endangered the interests of this country and caused the deaths of 13 servicemen.

Reactions: 76-1 and stollcpa

Where did the presidential lie counter go? We need a daily update. I bet we don’t have one because, you know, the stuttering problem and he’s just a senile old man.

Reactions: 76-1 and DANC
Biden is inept incompetent old man. He’s an embarrassment.

His portrait in the WH when he leaves should be of his back walking away. Memorialize the chickenshit walking away from media questions.
You are right! I wish we have kept that competent, consistent, honest young man. Furthermore, he made the entire world healthy by laughing at us!

Excellent point, amigo!

Will my donation guarantee Alec Baldwin's return to his role on SNL? I think I would also need assurances Rudy gets the AG job so we get more Kate McKinnon as well.

I could be swayed is what I'm saying.
Jon Lovitz ('The Pathological Liar' was the best (bit) SNL actor ever) would make a great Steve Bannon/Ted Cruz.
They could compare hand sizes with Marco Rubio (played by Pete Davidson), as moderator Mike Pence (played by McKinnon) referees the debate, fly on head & all.

Was never an Alec Baldwin fan, until I saw him play Trump on SNL. He nailed it to a T, every time.

Last edited:
Fear-is-the-path-to-the-dark-side.-Fear-leads-to-anger.-Anger-leads-to-hate.-Hate-leads-to-suffering.jpg

Reactions: billyhillui

Yep, some of those DC cops initially may have been doing their jobs, but as the protesters grew more angry/dangerous, some of DC's finest (at a minimum) weren't doing their jobs, & some were helping the Trump protesters gain illegal entry into off limits places & buildings.

Not good, cops

Hold Them Accountable

yup, about like nfl teams raking in the money but taxpayers paying for their stadiums.
Well the Rams owner might disagree. Also, you often see local taxpayers get to vote on whether to pay those taxes to fund a new stadium or let a team relocate. Plus, the NFL gives the public a product and often you see businesses boom around new stadiums.

The US Federal govt. gives the American citizens corruptions, lies and turns everything it touches into crap with it's inefficient management skills.

Last edited:
Jon Lovitz ('The Pathological Liar' was the best (bit) SNL actor ever) would make a great Steve Bannon/Ted Cruz.
They could compare hand sizes with Marco Rubio (played by Pete Davidson), as moderator Mike Pence (played by McKinnon) referees the debate, fly on head & all.

Was never an Alec Baldwin fan, until I saw him play Trump on SNL. He nailed it to a T, every time.
Pete Davidson is WAY too tall. They should let Bieber do it when he's the musical guest.

Reactions: billyhillui
Show me one post where I supported 1/6, ****wad.

You're lying and/or ignorant.
The only bigger crooks, grifters & fraud artists than politicians, are some of these 'tv preachers'. With their multiple mansions on multiple coasts, limos & prostitutes on the side, they always seem to be in dire need of your last SS check, bank note or savings you keep hid under your mattress.

'Don't make me holler, don't make me shout. Turn them pockets inside out!'

Yikes!

Jimmy Swaggart Baker

So much anger and hate. SMH.
😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥

Edit: on further review 😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥 😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥 😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥

Last edited:
Pete Davidson is WAY too tall. They should let Bieber do it when he's the musical guest.
I'd like to see Howard
I want to see Howard Stern play Steve Bannon. He's already got the look & attitude.

Could be me, but it often seems the only time SNL is funny anymore, is right before & after a big election.

They do both parties/sides. Their writing really sucks about 90% of the time though. Anyone can act, it's the writers who 'make it happen'/profitable/funny.

:)

Last edited:
Reactions: larsIU
😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥

Edit: on further review 😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥 😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥 😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥😡🔥
So much anger and hate. SMH.

Reactions: UncleMark
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT