ADVERTISEMENT

Would you donate to reelect Trump in 2024, if so, how much?

billyhillui

Junior
May 18, 2015
Nyet, let Vlad & co. prop him up now. In a year from now, Trump will be less popular than hemorrhoids.

45 = no big donors, no popularity, & no chance in 24

= (D) win

He ruined his party, & then some. Now, he's trying to take it hostage.

Plenty of money coming from this board to the Cyber Ninjas and Trump 24. F’n idiots. Serves them right.

Why wouldn’t you have anger and hate, gas is a $1.30 higher, runaway inflation, open border.
The old man won’t even take questions. This is just the tip of the iceberg.
Did you see Psaki the other day? "The British PM didn't alert us before hand that he was going to take questions".

As if it's the Brits fault that our geriatric joke can't even handle a few soft balls from the press.

Did you see Psaki the other day? "The British PM didn't alert us before hand that he was going to take questions".

As if it's the Brits fault that our geriatric joke can't even handle a few soft balls from the press.
I did see that, pretty embarrassing.

Reactions: 76-1 and DANC

Biden is inept incompetent old man. He’s an embarrassment.

His portrait in the WH when he leaves should be of his back walking away. Memorialize the chickenshit walking away from media questions.

His portrait in the WH when he leaves should be of his back walking away. Memorialize the chickenshit walking away from media questions.
He beat Trump by a significant margin. Trump couldn't find a single judge to support his "stolen election" claim.

Reactions: billyhillui
Technically, no it doesn't. You're right.

But it shows that people thought Trump was worse.
Many people hated Trump. The media hated him even more and recruited more people to hate Trump.

However bad Trump was to many, he was better than the person in the WH right now.

If the same people that raged on Trump every day for four years were intellectually honest they would admit Biden isn’t competent.

Trump will not run in 2024, unless he thinks it's his only stay out of jail card. (which i highly doubt will be the case, as those that powerful are too big to jail even if he nailed on something big).

but he'll be more than glad to keep everyone thinking he will run in the mean time, and more than glad to pocket all the donations, plus auto reups, when he doesn't.

He beat Trump by a significant margin. Trump couldn't find a single judge to support his "stolen election" claim.
Shhhh, we want the tRump nominated in 24, so we can get the tRump worshipers/cancer exposed & out of the party, so politicians like Romney & Cheney can take over.

Btw, I've never voted (D), & don't ever plan to, but those comparing Trump & Biden are fighting a losing battle, now & going forward. If you actually want to advance (honest) conservatism & Republicanism, Trump & his type must go, asap, if for nothing else, to save what's left/salvageable of the party.

You are underestimating the American public.
Possibly, but not the ones voting for Trump. Those numbers aren't now large enough to elect him ever again.

Trump is his own worst enemy. He deserves everything he gets, by asking for it. If you act like a spoiled, rotten brat enough, people/voters will start treating you like one.

Reactions: meridian

such anger and hate, orange man slave.

Reactions: meridian
I wouldn't give a penny to any Republocrat. They steal our money every day and spend it on stupid crap that does very little for the American citizen. They already have plenty of our money and just waste it away. The federal govt. is biggest crime organization ever and they want donations? What a joke.

Reactions: dr.jb
I wouldn't give a penny to any Republocrat. They steal our money every day and spend it on stupid crap that does very little for the American citizen. They already have plenty of our money and just waste it away. The federal govt. is biggest crime organization ever.....
Untitled-attachment-00024.jpg

You have such a short memory. You weren’t a sore loser at all when Trump won? Right?
Technically you are correct. I had the feeling that it was a terrible idea to elect a reality tv star to the highest position in the US. You would probably feel the same if someone told you your plumber was going to be in charge of your CPA firm.

The guy had no idea what he was doing, and we will collectively be paying for it for years if not decades. If you hate Biden so much, you can thank Trump for being that bad.

We need better leadership, and I’m fine with you thinking Biden is not the answer. Trump sure as hell is not the answer either.

So, call it whatever you want for not wanting Donald Trump to be POTUS.

We didn't storm the capital ;)

And he only won because of the electoral college giving people in less populous states more say. He lost the popular vote which is the only thing that SHOULD matter.
Yeah, so much for that pesky Constitution.

You sound like an insurrectionist.

• Haha
Reactions: IU_Hickory
Technically you are correct. I had the feeling that it was a terrible idea to elect a reality tv star to the highest position in the US. You would probably feel the same if someone told you your plumber was going to be in charge of your CPA firm.

The guy had no idea what he was doing, and we will collectively be paying for it for years if not decades. If you hate Biden so much, you can thank Trump for being that bad.

We need better leadership, and I’m fine with you thinking Biden is not the answer. Trump sure as hell is not the answer either.

So, call it whatever you want for not wanting Donald Trump to be POTUS.
How will we be 'paying for it for years if not decades'?

Just what the hell are you talking about?

So you agree 100% with everything in the constitution?

I never said anything about changing the EC by force.
You're bitching about it. Trump is bitching about the election.

But you blame Trump for leading an insurrection when the FBI said they found no evidence of that.

You don't give a shit about the Constitution and if the 1/6 protesters had been BLM or Antifa, you'd be defending them.

You're bitching about it. Trump is bitching about the election.

But you blame Trump for leading an insurrection when the FBI said they found no evidence of that.

You don't give a shit about the Constitution and if the 1/6 protesters had been BLM or Antifa, you'd be defending them.

Says the person that supported 1/6.

I support the constitution more than an unpatriotic shit like you.

Reactions: billyhillui
ADVERTISEMENT