ADVERTISEMENT

Would you call this serial cheating?.....

Shooter is misguided. His research/ job and career are way more important than anything anyone associated with the Pats has done, or any NFL athlete for that matter.

However, he thinks he gets karma points for defending something that just really doesn't ****ing matter. It's sad.

I have never seen a person so devoted to something that is so cosmically inconsequential, especially when compared to how vitally important their career is.

Shooter is an asshat. His research / job and career don't mean shit to him, and its more important to his self validation that the Pats do well, because his life sucks otherwise. I've never seen a person so devoted to blowing someone as vile as Tom Brady.
Well, that was a poor attempt at fixing it, but you get my drift.

Also, is it any surprise that the Steelers communication link fails, and not the friggin Pats?

Cheatriots.

Reactions: burnthemallralphie
I am talking about Pitino and Tubby. Have you ever heard of Sampson? Sutton's teams weren't beating us year in and year out like Pitinio and Tubby. Everyone Cheats when you can't look in the mirror and see that the reason why you lost is because they are better.

Indiana sports fans will always be the biggest cry babies in sports. It is just facts. Colts cried about being to physical, deflategate, Teddy Valentine vs Duke in 1992.

I mean.....geez....you put AFC Finalist in your rafters.

Here's something to consider...GFY you Hoosier Sell Out....put that on a t-shirt and shove it up your arse.

Reactions: Hoops Cat
It makes me believe that there is nooooooooooooooo way the Patriots after all these claims would do this game 1. No chance!

btw the communications is an NFL issue not Patriots. NFL is in charge of this not the patriots.

Patriots are in trouble on D. Need Revis back

Here's something to consider...GFY you Hoosier Sell Out....put that on a t-shirt and shove it up your arse.

Here is something to consider. Be honest with your assessment of "our" beloved Hoosier ls. Our coaching hires are comical and we haven't
Been comparable to kentucky since The 1990s

It makes me believe that there is nooooooooooooooo way the Patriots after all these claims would do this game 1. No chance!

btw the communications is an NFL issue not Patriots. NFL is in charge of this not the patriots.

Patriots are in trouble on D. Need Revis back
If you don't believe that Kraft and company are arrogant enough (and pissed enough) to interfere with the Steelers communications, then you aren't paying attention. Or you're just dumb. They are responsible for this and all of the Massholes love it. You're AWOL too in addressing the lengthy list of charges levied by OTL after they interviewed over 90 people, all of whom confirmed scores of instances of blatant cheating by the Patriots organization.

Here is something to consider. Be honest with your assessment of "our" beloved Hoosier ls. Our coaching hires are comical and we haven't
Been comparable to kentucky since The 1990s

This is your most sensible post in a long time. Maybe ever. I guess it's true about a blind squirrel finding a nut every now and then.

If you don't believe that Kraft and company are arrogant enough (and pissed enough) to interfere with the Steelers communications, then you aren't paying attention. Or you're just dumb.

Then just who was arrogant enough (and pissed enough) to interfere with the Patriots communications for a much larger portion of the same game?

Good question. What's your theory? I'm sure you're on top of it.

I'm not the conspiracy formulator. You are.

I think that when a referee's microphone stops working, for example, it's probably because of substandard technology, or bad weather, or just bad luck. You and others here, however, surmise that Brady must be sneaking around snipping wires, in between letting air out of tires in the southern hemisphere where it's late wintertime.

Then just who was arrogant enough (and pissed enough) to interfere with the Patriots communications for a much larger portion of the same game?
That's complete bill hit and only you and your mouth breathing Masshole brethren would believe that. I'm over it. Either address the OTL report or STFU.

My sources include one of the people wearing the headsets and an NFL spokesman, so I wouldn't call it "bill hit", whatever that is.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sport...steelers-bill-belichick-mike-tomlin/72049514/
---
Patriots coach Bill Belichick said his sideline also had communication issues throughout the game and the issue comes up “it seems like weekly.” He said the league was on the verge of shutting off the headsets used by coaches, but then got things fixed.

Asked if he got an explanation, Belichick said, “We never get that answer. They just try to fix it, and they tell you it’s up or down or whatever. I don’t know. That’s not really a very strong area for me, is technology.”

The problems even extended to quarterback Tom Brady’s helmet, which had to be switched out near the end of the game because coaches couldn’t relay plays, Belichick said.
---

League spokesman Michael Signora said in a statement after the game it was a “stadium power infrastructure issue, which was exacerbated by the inclement weather"

The problem is the Patriots have cheated so much that even a technical glitch is immediately construed as them cheating even more.

Just like Barry Bonds, the Pats will have a huge asterisk forever tied to their accomplishments.

...even a technical glitch is immediately construed as them cheating...

Yes, thank you Robert Kraft, you cowardly schmuck. You stupidly accepted punishment for a frame job in hopes that your "club of 32" and their scumlord representative Goodell would end the Brady half of the frame-up. Bad move, as you now know. Any Coltish whiner who ought to be laughed at can put froward the next lame made-up "gate" controversy and be taken somewhat seriously.

I'm not the conspiracy formulator. You are.

I think that when a referee's microphone stops working, for example, it's probably because of substandard technology, or bad weather, or just bad luck. You and others here, however, surmise that Brady must be sneaking around snipping wires, in between letting air out of tires in the southern hemisphere where it's late wintertime.
Thats not very accurate. I though you always dealt in facts?

ADVERTISEMENT