ADVERTISEMENT

Would you call this serial cheating?.....

tumblr_m58h23WIBy1rxhiqso1_400.jpg

There is no mountain of circumstantial evidence to alter the clear scientific conclusion that nothing happened.

But....Playing devil's advocate, IF the ball boys wanted to deflate footballs, they did a terrible job because they took out:
1) too little air to be detectable, even by pressure gauges, and
2) too little air to make any difference whatsoever in the properties of the footballs

Why would they do it? Why would anyone order it to be done? It makes no sense.

Fact: This hysteria was all driven by the false narrative of "11 of 12 footballs were over 2 psi too low" which was a lie. That lie had everyone passing around footballs that differed in pressure by 2 psi, saying "Gee, it is really hard to tell any difference, but gripping footballs is Brady's JOB, so he had to have known".

Can you imagine what would have happened if they had passed around footballs differing in pressure by 0.2 psi? This is the same amount of deflation caused by dropping the temperature in the room by about 4 degrees. Think about that... Squeeze this football at 72 degrees. Let's crank up the AC for a half an hour. Squeeze it again, now at 68 degrees. Wow, what a difference!
GTF OFF OF THE PSI!!! First, nobody believes a damb word of the deflator moniker referring to weight loss. Further, if you don't think an underinflated ball helped diminutive Edelman throw the pass for deciding score in the Ravens game, you're a bigger dumba$$ than I thought possible (which ISN'T possible). Address ALL of the other statements given by literally dozens of people that the Pats have been taping signals, stealing signs, stealing playbooks and sheets with scripted plays for the last 15 years. Suck on that you obnoxious, dumba$$, bloated, overblown, loud mouthed, mouth breathing a$$ bag New England POS. (that last bit should be done in the Chevy Chase Vacation movie screaming voice). K? K.

And this. Chitter, you can shove this so far up your constipated, full of chit a$$ that I hope it chokes you.

http://espn.go.com/espn/otl/story/_/id/13533995/split-nfl-new-england-patriots-apart
I'm not a Colts fan, obviously, but I can't think of a single thing on Peegs that pisses me off more than OS's fetish for the phrase "mewling quim." It wasn't clever the first time he stole the idea from that Cracked article, and it's certainly not clever the 825,387th time.

He's more than a little slow, socially challenged, and you can count the number of times he's been laid on half of one hand. I believe he actually stole the "quim" from TMP. He can't even come up with an original thought. Kind of like his spank bank coach and QB.

greatest football documentary EVER.

Trending on twitter among NON-PATRIOT fans, even.

south-park-i-just-came-500x375.jpg

DO YOUR JOB!

It is disappointing that some choose to believe in myths, conjecture and rumors rather than giving credit for the team’s successes to Coach Belichick, his staff and the players for their hard work, attention to detail, methodical weekly preparation, diligence and overall performance.

-The New England Patriots
Brady and patriots not cleared of cheating, just cleared because punishment process was not made clear. Still guilty of cheating

greatest football documentary EVER.

Trending on twitter among NON-PATRIOT fans, even.

south-park-i-just-came-500x375.jpg

DO YOUR JOB!
Stay on topic you've got a nice documentary . So what? You still cheat. Everyone knows it. Everyone. A nice little movie doesn't void that.

Brady and patriots not cleared of cheating, just cleared because punishment process was not made clear. Still guilty of cheating

Parroting that Judge Berman did not clear Tom Brady on the facts, in this labor dispute, is like harping on the fact that the New York Yankees have won zero Stanley Cups as if it's some sort of gotcha. Baseball teams cannot win hockey championships any more than a labor arbitration case can be adjudicated on the facts.

The judge could not rule on the facts of the case, though he openly mocked them, because it is not possible.

How dense are you that you cannot understand this simple fact?

He made it abundantly clear that the NFL was equally sloppy/illegal in procedural execution as they were in their "independent" attempt at an "investigation" of "alleged deflation", and yes the judge religiously put all of those words in quotation marks, over and over again!

Last edited:
If you missed Do Your Job, it re-airs on NFL Network at midnight and tomorrow at noon

best NFL Films documentary EVER. based on 4 hours of interviews with BB, answering EVERY question asked.

/chills

If you missed Do Your Job, it re-airs on NFL Network at midnight and tomorrow at noon

best NFL Films documentary EVER. based on 4 hours of interviews with BB, answering EVERY question asked.

/chills

So, he's a really good liar. Awesome.

Way to reply to the points made above. You truly are a pathetic POS who's incapable of admitting that you're a fan of the worst cheating team in the history of professional sports in this country. Deny, deny, deny. Deflect, deflect, deflect. Their legacy will ALWAYS be tarnished and everybody outside of New England will view them as cheaters. In fact, as time passes, even more will undoubtedly come out further tainting their wins and accomplishments. When that happens (and it will) you'll be forced to admit it or suck on a tailpipe. Here's hoping it's the latter.

So, he's a really good liar. Awesome.

Way to reply to the points made above. You truly are a pathetic POS who's incapable of admitting that you're a fan of the worst cheating team in the history of professional sports in this country. Deny, deny, deny. Deflect, deflect, deflect. Their legacy will ALWAYS be tarnished and everybody outside of New England will view them as cheaters. In fact, as time passes, even more will undoubtedly come out further tainting their wins and accomplishments. When that happens (and it will) you'll be forced to admit it or suck on a tailpipe. Here's hoping it's the latter.
*crickets*

/chills
You read hundreds of pages of investigative reports and get chills over a football documentary. It may be time to reevaluate your life.

Why do you constantly turn this into a Colts thing. Your obsession with this is mind-boggling and hurts your overall defense of the subject. That ESPN report clearly states from numerous, NAMED individuals that ALL 32 teams have turned in the Cheatriots for Cheating!

everybody outside of New England will view them as cheaters.

http://www.patsfans.com/new-england...-not-convinced-brady-cheated-anymore.1123161/

The league got what it deserved... even some hard-liners in the league now are not convinced Tom Brady cheated.

I’ve had a couple of club people who for months believed Brady must be guilty of something significant and now are questioning whether he directed any Patriots employees to do anything illegal. Clearly, some around the league don’t think Ted Wells, Jeff Pash and Goodell have the goods on Brady. They are right: The league doesn’t have the goods. There’s no proof that Brady told anyone to take air out of the footballs.

---
minor correction to the column: There’s no proof that anyone took any air out of the footballs.

Shooter, that would be the Ravens.

Since you like facts and all.

no, it wouldn't, youR ignorance is showing

The Ravens alerted the Colts about what was eventually discovered to be the rogue acts of an NFL employee who was stealing game-used kicking balls to sell on the black market, replacing them with unprepped kicking balls.

The Ravens thought it was the Patriots that were doing it. Then the Patriots complained when the same thing happened in the Colts game.

The NFL ball stealer was fired.

http://www.patsfans.com/new-england...-not-convinced-brady-cheated-anymore.1123161/

The league got what it deserved... even some hard-liners in the league now are not convinced Tom Brady cheated.

I’ve had a couple of club people who for months believed Brady must be guilty of something significant and now are questioning whether he directed any Patriots employees to do anything illegal. Clearly, some around the league don’t think Ted Wells, Jeff Pash and Goodell have the goods on Brady. They are right: The league doesn’t have the goods. There’s no proof that Brady told anyone to take air out of the footballs.

---
minor correction to the column: There’s no proof that anyone took any air out of the footballs.
Yep, I'd ignore the entire OTL report too if I were you. You have zero defense against it. Nada. None. Your team HABITUALLY cheats and the entire tenure of BB and TB will forever be tainted. The piece you quoted was BEFORE this latest report came out. There is NOBODY that doesn't believe the Pats are serial cheaters except for the entirety of rabid, mouth breathing Massholes like you.

Reactions: IUecho87

---
You're REALLY quoting a puff piece from the website "Patsfans.com"? You really are a complete idiot. Truly. You are.

Reactions: sluggo69
You're REALLY quoting a puff piece from the website "Patsfans.com"? You really are a complete idiot. Truly. You are.

I think he let it be known here once that he posts there as "Palm Beach Pats Fan" or something like that. I'm sure it's the same tripe he posts here, just with a little less vitriol toward the Colts.

Shooter................I would put this in the terms of IU Basketball when Kentucky was beating our heads in year after year. They Must be Cheating!!!

Everyone else is a Cheater when you can't be them. Seems simple

Shooter................I would put this in the terms of IU Basketball when Kentucky was beating our heads in year after year. They Must be Cheating!!!

Everyone else is a Cheater when you can't be them. Seems simple
You are right. It's exactly like Kentucky. They are serial cheaters too. And everyone knows it. Terrific analogy.

I am talking about Pitino and Tubby. Have you ever heard of Sampson? Sutton's teams weren't beating us year in and year out like Pitinio and Tubby. Everyone Cheats when you can't look in the mirror and see that the reason why you lost is because they are better.

Indiana sports fans will always be the biggest cry babies in sports. It is just facts. Colts cried about being to physical, deflategate, Teddy Valentine vs Duke in 1992.

I mean.....geez....you put AFC Finalist in your rafters.

because the whiny pussies from Indy started this whole sting in motion
You are off the reservation. The Colts haven't started anything. Since you LOVE FACTS so much, it appears that the Bucs and Jets were the very first teams to catch on all the way back in 2006. EVERY TEAM has complained to the competition committee since 2006 of the Patties cheating. It's not just an Indy thing no matter how much you try to spin it. Your jealousy of Colts fans is beyond belief. And don't try to say you don't care about the Colts, because EVERY THREAD you post in about this, you turn it around to a Indy/Colt thing. If you didn't care, you'd never post about it, and that is a PROVEN FACT! We don't post about or comment on what we don't care about!

I am talking about Pitino and Tubby. Have you ever heard of Sampson? Sutton's teams weren't beating us year in and year out like Pitinio and Tubby. Everyone Cheats when you can't look in the mirror and see that the reason why you lost is because they are better.

Indiana sports fans will always be the biggest cry babies in sports. It is just facts. Colts cried about being to physical, deflategate, Teddy Valentine vs Duke in 1992.

I mean.....geez....you put AFC Finalist in your rafters.
Please use the reply button when speaking to someone. Your ability to use this new format, which sucks, sucks!

No those are the words of PETER KING, you idiot. Yes, I mis-linked, but that forum article takes you to MMQB

No those are the words of PETER KING, you idiot. Yes, I mis-linked, but that forum article takes you to MMQB
ICGAFF what one inept writer says. That's ALL you have? A fvcking link to a Pats website posting a link to ONE guy who has his head up his a$$? Where are YOUR facts? YOUR rebuttal? You deal only in facts but you have literally no excuses for the laundry list of charges spelled out by dozens of people over more than a decade? It's because you got nothing to say. There aren't enough excuses in the world for you to mount any type of defense for it. Belicheat is a cheating piece of $hit. Brady has what he has BECAUSE of that cheating. He's complicit. Of course, what would you expect from a metrosexual Ugg wearing sleazy dead beat dad?

You read hundreds of pages of investigative reports and get chills over a football documentary. It may be time to reevaluate your life.

He's a constipated, social retard. He went to an all boys college. He's been a loser at every stage of his life, he has no friends, and even his family doesn't like him. So he worships false idols like Brady and Belicheat. When they are denigrated he takes it personally, as they are his only connection to success in this world.

He's a constipated, social retard. He went to an all boys college. He's been a loser at every stage of his life, he has no friends, and even his family doesn't like him. So he worships false idols like Brady and Belicheat. When they are denigrated he takes it personally, as they are his only connection to success in this world.
"That was a pretty good film. Didn't give me chills or make me splooge all over the TV, but it was still pretty good."

- What a normal person would have said.

Reactions: hoosierdug
ADVERTISEMENT