ADVERTISEMENT

Would McNutt yell at her if she didn't rake the bunker??

Lunk

Senior
Sep 3, 2001
Paige Spiranac pro golfer:

paige-spiranac.png

Screen%20Shot%202015-10-20%20at%201.49.52%20PM.png

PaigeSpiranac.jpg

151208-paige-spiranac2.jpg

2F3652AF00000578-3352932-image-m-49_1449680693813.jpg

Screen-Shot-2015-10-13-at-03.56.49.png

2c2c66d6dedaf3e1c551aec5dcf78503.jpg

paige.jpg

static1.squarespace.jpg

Capture4_2705580a.jpg

20150813_DDESAI_PaigeSpiranac_0483-001.jpg

paige-spiranac-comp.jpg

Paige-Spiranac-3.jpg

Who-is-Paige-Spiranac.jpg

paige-spiranac-total-golf-workout-1024x545.jpg

Sexy_Golf-Sternchen_verdreht_dem_Web_den_Kopf-Optik_statt_Koennen-Story-463165_630x356px_3_xMF_yEz47pxp6.jpg

paige3.png

500788664-paige-spiranac-of-the-united-states-plays-gettyimages.jpg

Golf_Stock_Photo_Fail_20.png

15136.jpg

Last edited:
She could have the filthiest, most unkempt bunker imaginable, and I would still hit it everyday til Christmas and twice on Flag Day.

Can she actually play? I turned on the LPGA on the Golf channel for a few mins last weekend. The whole damn leaderboard was ugly Korean girls. They badly need an injection of this kind of talent.

Can she actually play? I turned on the LPGA on the Golf channel for a few mins last weekend. The whole damn leaderboard was ugly Korean girls. They badly need an injection of this kind of talent.
Dont tell me I missed out on Eppy's LPGA draftkings pool last wknd!

Reactions: Eppy99

She is 23 and just out of college (San Diego State golf team). Not on tour yet, though she did play in Ladies European Tour's Dubai Ladies Masters.

She's on cover of the new Golf Digest
http://www.golfdigest.com/story/innovators-and-influencers-of-2016
Paige%20cover%20May%202016.jpg

Here is a video worth watching click Watch on Vimeo:

Another video
https://thescene.com/watch/golfdigest/behind-the-scenes-with-paige-spiranac

Last edited:
Did you really ask that question? If you are telling me that you would sit down and spend a saturday afternoon watching thr LPGA if she was good....I would say you are a bigger buffoon than the love child of ORG and LGwalt.

Reactions: Rakkasan29
Did you really ask that question? If you are telling me that you would sit down and spend a saturday afternoon watching thr LPGA if she was good....I would say you are a bigger buffoon than the love child of ORG and LGwalt.

Yes I sometimes watch a bit of ladies golf if nothing else is on....I particularly like the ladies on Big Break..., the producers of that show have an eye for a certain kind of talent, and I fully approve.

Also GFY.

This is sexist, racist and completely untrue. Some are ugly Japanese and Chinese players too!

Seriously, you gotta live with the few shots of Lexi, Brooke Henderson, Paula Creamer and Michelle Wie. The Munoz girl and Sandra Gal. A hottie who could get to top 5 would clean up on endorsements. It's not a talent-rich environment. Much better to see the PGA guy's GFs and wives!

Idk how competitive the Dubai Masters was or how hard the course was, but she shot a 156 in two rounds and finished 101 out of 107. So my guess is, she sucks! But that's not always a bad thing!

Reactions: kkott
No, she's not very good, but I'll bet we'll see her get some sponsors exemptions on the LPGA tour. It's obvious the LPGA is encouraging any of the players that look good to post provocative pictures on twitter for ratings. That's fine with me, looking for hotness is the only reason I will occasionally tune into an LPGA event.

From Golf Channel:

Golf Digest features Paige Spiranac on the cover of its May magazine that hit mailboxes this week.
The choice didn’t go unnoticed by LPGA pros teeing it up at the Swinging Skirts Classic. Spiranac, the former college player who has become an Internet sensation with her provocative social media videos and photos, wasn’t among the top 300 players in the NCAA rankings when she played at San Diego State. She sparked some controversy in December when she received a sponsor’s exemption to play the Ladies European Tour’s Omega Dubai Ladies Masters and then missed the cut shooting 77-79.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT