ADVERTISEMENT

World's first talking sex doll

The joke would go this way, "You're so bad at sex that your robot changed her programming and complained about it." On a serious note what guy would be proud of owning and using one of those? Good grief, can't they find real lives women?
Obviously a republican.

There is a daytime TV Small Claims type show.

The Plaintiff sued his Mother for throwing away his $5400 sex doll mannequin.

Result: Judgment for Plaintiff for amount sought

• Haha
Reactions: hoosier roadtrips
Believe it or not this is a real person...not a doll..

real_dolls_21.jpg

You know, even though usually I prefer sex with a real girl, sometimes I want to relax using a sex doll. I can't say that sex dolls are better, but there are sex dolls that look perfect. When I first was recommended to try a sex doll by my friend I laughed, but later he ended me a link, and checking it I found so beautiful and realistic sex dolls, that I couldn't believe. I decided to get one and to see how is it while using. Guys, I would say that there is no difference between having sex with a real girl or a sex doll. If you want, you can also check that site by clicking on the link above.

Last edited:
If you're looking for realistic sex doll toys, there's a lot out there to choose from. Big Choice, Best Price, and Njoy are just three of the top companies offering many different models of realistic sex doll toys. In this article I want to look at each of these major manufacturers, describe their products, and recommend a few that I think are good. Feel free to skip this article if you have the interest and time to investigate further. You can find a lot of information about sex toys online, but I feel a small review is warranted for each manufacturer to get the idea of each toy, how it works, and how realistic it is.

If you're looking for realistic sex doll toys, there's a lot out there to choose from. Big Choice, Best Price, and Njoy are just three of the top companies offering many different models of realistic sex doll toys. In this article I want to look at each of these major manufacturers, describe their products, and recommend a few that I think are good. Feel free to skip this article if you have the interest and time to investigate further. You can find a lot of information about sex toys online, but I feel a small review is warranted for each manufacturer to get the idea of each toy, how it works, and how realistic it is.
Just give me the one with the best return policy.

SEX DOLL ZOO is your one stop shop for TPE and Silicone sex dolls to suit all your desires. We have a wide variety of dolls and you can choose what you fancy by age, height and gender. We strive to ensure that all our shoppers are perfectly satisfied with our dolls and products. That is 100% sexual satisfaction!
9_-300x300.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
Sind Sie auf der Suche nach einer Silikon Sexpuppe, um Ihr Sexualleben zu verbessern? Nun, Sie sind an der richtigen Stelle. Wir bieten eine große Auswahl an Liebespuppe in unserem Online-Shop, um Ihre sexuellen Bemühungen einfach zu machen, und maximieren Sie Freude und Kreativität.
sex-puppe-3X-Doll-1289-5-feet-2-inches-158cm-4b97098e-1-1-247x296.jpg

At sexdoll.co.uk we have your every need and desire covered. We do not just stock any type of sex doll; we specialize in realistic, life size, TPE and Silicone sex dolls.
27-247x296.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT