ADVERTISEMENT

World Series-- LA vs Houston

sdhoosier

All-Big Ten
Dec 21, 2001
So Calif
Who ya got? For me anybody but the Dodgers...go Houston!

7dc3b751e2c35f11c74d6d5309e178a2--dodger-blue-sexy-shorts.jpg

296A382800000578-3114150-Pin_up_The_21_year_old_managed_to_add_some_sex_appeal_to_her_spo-a-25_1433680220039.jpg

f63a622756a65834e87f29def3589539--baseball-girls-los-angeles-dodgers.jpg

VS.

http%3A%2F%2Fo.aolcdn.com%2Fhss%2Fstorage%2Fmidas%2Fa2923d6c0f98e5ae8dfd5be02ff9b8f0%2F204169458%2FAstrosGirl%2B%25281%2529.jpg

Terann-hilow-Astros-Instagram-9.png

08eebc9807c6b56e50e1fca3d5b6622c.jpg

And for next year...the Yankees!

sexy-yankee-fan-thumb-300x562-25513211.jpg

From my experience: 'Stros (which reminds me, anyone else miss the fire brewed beer? We had a Stroh's keg tap, which was different than others, and drank alot of it at IU!)!

But, from your pics: Go Dodgers!

fbe7fc6cc16ade196cc62403fd02f0fe--bohemian-beer-magazine-ads.jpg

Reactions: sdhoosier
I wanted a Dodgers-Yankees World Series. Since the Yankees didn't make it, I will be pulling for the Dodgers.

Reactions: IU40IU
I'm gonna be pulling for the Astros tonight because they have Verlander, and I can't stand anything in LA. It should be a hot one there tonight though. It was 100*+ on the coast today here in San Diego, and that stadium is pretty far inland.

Of course I'm rooting for the Dodgers but I don't have a good enough feel to predict either way. With me being a little stitious the Dodgers should pull it out. Currently I am sick as a dog just as I was in '88 so much that I was out for Gibson's home run. I managed to stay up for Turner's dinger this time but I'm a little worried that I might have broken the karma.

Of course I'm rooting for the Dodgers but I don't have a good enough feel to predict either way. With me being a little stitious the Dodgers should pull it out. Currently I am sick as a dog just as I was in '88 so much that I was out for Gibson's home run. I managed to stay up for Turner's dinger this time but I'm a little worried that I might have broken the karma.
Nah. I got your back. I've been sitting in the same spot and drinking the same beverages all playoffs long. Even the wife has stayed up every single game and been in her same sport. She tells me she doesn't want to be the reason if something were to go horribly wrong lol it's only weird if it doesn't work right?

Looks like the astros won 7-6 in a hell of game. It'll be fun to see what the rest of this series brings.

Sometimes it's nice not to have a horse in the game so you can appreciate great baseball without elevating your blood pressure.

Sometimes it's nice not to have a horse in the game so you can appreciate great baseball without elevating your blood pressure.
images

My heart may stop. I may die from all of this. I truly hope my meds are working. Dodgers bounce back tomorrow

Ok for Game 3 how about some WAGS:

For Houston:

Kate Upton...fiance of Justin Verlander
1695198.main_image.gif

Daniella Rodriguez, Miss Texas USA 2016, girlfriend of , Carlos Correa Jr.

miss-texas-2016-first-pitch-houston-astros-daniella-rodriguez-instagram1.jpg

Mackenzie Valk is the girlfriend of pitcher, Dallas Keuchel.

Mackenzie_Valk_bio.jpg

Vs.

Los Angeles Dodgers

Cody Bellinger's girlfriend Melyssa Perez

Cody-Bellinger-girlfriend-Melyssa-Perez-photo.jpg

Justin Turner's girlfriend Kourtney Elizabeth
screen-shot-2015-03-18-at-1-14-52-pm.jpg

Mariana Vicente is engaged to Kike Hernandez

19121560_765774020214499_2035847427818258432_n.jpg

Win or lose, this is killing me
Right there with ya. If watching and don't have a dog in the race, it's definitely entertaining. But my gawd, as a lifetime Dodger fan, this is wearing me down. Glad it's over after tonight. I can't do it much longer. lol

Couple side notes....
1. Nice touch by Hill stepping off the mound so the crowd could boo Gurriel a bit longer
2. Love what Tommy said. The Dodgers, "haven't done shit until you win tomorrow."

We shall see tonight. GO BLUE

Win or lose, this is killing me

Right there with ya. If watching and don't have a dog in the race, it's definitely entertaining. But my gawd, as a lifetime Dodger fan, this is wearing me down. Glad it's over after tonight. I can't do it much longer. lol

Couple side notes....
1. Nice touch by Hill stepping off the mound so the crowd could boo Gurriel a bit longer
2. Love what Tommy said. The Dodgers, "haven't done shit until you win tomorrow."

We shall see tonight. GO BLUE

It's been a great series and extremely entertaining.... Here's hoping for an EPIC game 7 ... Nothing like a game 7 in any sport!

"Before I pitch any game, from spring training to Game 7 of the World Series, I'm scared to death." Curt Schilling

Reactions: kkott and IU40IU
I'm sorely disappointed but glad that shit is over. my heart couldn't take much more and now i can finally get some sleep.

when i told my 10 year old son this morning that the dodgers had lost, his reply was....well, now we can focus on the Blues! that at least made me smile.

Reactions: largemouth
I like how for a short time we have football, basketball and baseball being played at the same time. At least Oladipo is making the Pacers interesting to watch.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT