ADVERTISEMENT

Woody

yeard

Benchwarmer
Apr 22, 2015
Our family is getting a new puppy. Would love an IU themed name. What do you think of: Woody, Chaney, Monty, coach, Bailey. What are some other good options? It will be a male sheepadoodle.

Our family is getting a new puppy. Would love an IU themed name. What do you think of: Woody, Chaney, Monty, coach, Bailey. What are some other good options? It will be a male sheepadoodle.
Lon Chaney? Lon Chaney, Jr? John Chaney?

In my opinion, all new baby pets should go by "Stop it Goddammit" for a time. We have a horribly active cat that is like 3, and it's just her personality. I've lost all faith in her becoming a non-kitty. Good luck, you got a fence? Fence helps.

Uwe Blab.

Reactions: 76-1
I always wanted to just name my dog “Hoosier”! Just thought it would be fun to yell that loudly to call your dog, especially down here in Tar Heel country... or if u had a Boiler living next door!

Went to PetSmart one day, and the local shelter had cats on display/up for adoption. Went up to a cage and the cat put her paws through the slats on my chest while I was reading the adoption information.

Her name was Hoosier. Done deal. See photo on the left.

My son's middle name is Landon so I will not be able to name the dog that. Woody is gaining some traction with the kids due to toy story.

In my youth a "sheepadoddle" would have been named mutt. Guess I should have charged top dollar when my bassett had those Bassashepards.

Reactions: UncleMark
ADVERTISEMENT