ADVERTISEMENT

Woman's epic reply to neighbour's note telling her to stop 'screaming' during sex

sglowrider

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Apr 9, 2012
Tiny Red Dot
0_Couple-making-love-in-bed.jpg

A Twitter user explained that after a night with her partner she received an angry note from one of her neighbours who asked her to stop "screaming like a pig"

A woman has revealed she was shamed by her neighbours for "screaming like a pig" during sex.

The woman, from the UK, who goes under the screen name @sharpbyname8, explained that after a night of passion she received an angry note from one of her neighbours.

Sharing a picture of the hand-written letter to Twitter, it read: "Can you please stop screaming like a pig daft'o'clock when you sh***ing!!

"We all sick of it!!! Neighbours [sic]."

Seeing the funny side of things, she captioned the snap: "I personally thought I sounded like the herbal essence woman but go off I guess."

1_Woman-receives-angry-note-from-neighbours-asking-her-to-stop-screaming-like-a-pig-while-having-sex.jpg

But the woman in question later admitted the note made her feel "uncomfortable".

"As much as am joking about it honestly am very aware now. And feel hella uncomfortable [sic]," she wrote.

And later added: "If they had worded it better I’d have felt a right c**t, but this Narr I’ll be louder [sic]."

🤣 🤣

Last edited:

A Twitter user explained that after a night with her partner she received an angry note from one of her neighbours who asked her to stop "screaming like a pig"

A woman has revealed she was shamed by her neighbours for "screaming like a pig" during sex.

The woman, from the UK, who goes under the screen name @sharpbyname8, explained that after a night of passion she received an angry note from one of her neighbours.

Sharing a picture of the hand-written letter to Twitter, it read: "Can you please stop screaming like a pig daft'o'clock when you sh***ing!!

Seeing the funny side of things, she captioned the snap: "I personally thought I sounded like the herbal essence woman but go off I guess."

1_Woman-receives-angry-note-from-neighbours-asking-her-to-stop-screaming-like-a-pig-while-having-sex.jpg

But the woman in question later admitted the note made her feel "uncomfortable".

"As much as am joking about it honestly am very aware now. And feel hella uncomfortable [sic]," she wrote.

And later added: "If they had worded it better I’d have felt a right c**t, but this Narr I’ll be louder [sic]."

🤣 🤣

Dem Limeys doan talk proper right.

• Haha
Reactions: sglowrider
Dem Limeys doan talk proper right.
Actually, they would say that you don't speak English. They do.

You speak American.

But the (American) media has influenced the British grammar, vocab and context tremendously in the past couple of decades now.
The lines have blurred now between speaking actual English and American.

But the noise women make in bed is universal as illustrated in the video below:

Last edited:

🤣 🤣

I kept telling her to quiet down!

I kept telling her to quiet down!
reminds me of a college girlfriend.. damn was she gorgeous: very pretty natural blonde, awesome bod and a dynamite lingerie collection. It was always exciting taking off her clothes to see what her bra and panty selection was for the day. She'd done some modeling (bridal and swimsuit) and had the look and bod for it. And, did I mention, she was very sexual? Sometimes would beg me to come over. All good, right? Wrong: probably the craziest girl I've dated, and she came from money, so she had a bit of snobbery about her, and that's a huge turnoff to me. Still, all those positives, would keep you enticed, and she was very vocal. I remember getting hot and heavy on the floor while watching a movie at my Mom's tiny house and she'd gone to bed, but that only meant 1 door and about 25' away. She was so loud, but damn, I couldn't stop, so I grabbed a pillow and basically started suffocating her. That's when I learned a little about the various kinks some women have!

Last edited:
George Sanders, an actor from the 1940's and 50's, was having an affair with a very famous actress and she was so loud that he cut off the relationship with her because his neighbors were complaining and he was frankly embarrassed.

George Sanders, an actor from the 1940's and 50's, was having an affair with a very famous actress and she was so loud that he cut off the relationship with her because his neighbors were complaining and he was frankly embarrassed.
I guess he didn't have a drivers license?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT